+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Hai you dont drop your weapon when you die even when red people who rpk lowbies all day have chars that are red with just their weapon on (and IM rings).

The solution is not to **** with MR the solution is to speed up the lvling process so those rpkers are rendered useless.
    I like this, ohh and remove the ability to sell chars on EM so people can't abuse it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I like this, ohh and remove the ability to sell chars on EM so people can't abuse it.
    Abuse what? if you are buying a char these days the more important points are ses, conqueror lvl, titles and event inventory.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I mean the fast lvling thing...
    ...nvm, its a great idea.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

The only abuse would be the leveling rewards (the ses/ases in particular) but who can complain about more alm buffers?

Need help? PM me

Lol neither will happen here.

Slow leveling = you buy lots of exp scrolls to keep the leveling less mind numbingly boring. = More money for P/W = not gonna change.

Character sales = one of the most unique features of Rohan. Removing that turns it into just another MMO = people who can't/won't invest the time/effort to go from 1-115+ leave before they get there = less players / less money for P/W = not gonna change.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Well at least this would be a great way to attract new players that will want to get endgame fast and thinking about better i think it will lower characters pricess because everyone will be able to play any class easily they just need the gear.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Lol neither will happen here.

Slow leveling = you buy lots of exp scrolls to keep the leveling less mind numbingly boring. = More money for P/W = not gonna change.
    Theres plenty of slow grinding left old man 1-90 is around 7% of the way to 115+10. The 1-90 lvls are tedious and should be skipped to get people onto the hard part of the lvling process. (With a lot less rpkers too)

Well at least this would be a great way to attract new players that will want to get endgame fast and thinking about better i think it will lower characters pricess because everyone will be able to play any class easily they just need the gear.
    It would make plain old its lvl 115 chars cheaper but chars that have titles and conqueror lvls and lots of 6s will retain their value. Sure you can make a new char it will only take you 31 badges to get victorious knight which is like the bare minimum in terms of decent titles. Or aprox 6 weeks if you win a lot. Sure you can make a new char it will only take 6 months of grind to get +10 and thats without 400% seal.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 12-02-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Need help? PM me

That 6 months of grind is it Jin or Ran? Because so far I've lvled from 108-109 in 2 weeks solo grinding in a nice spot i found for soloing. I'm ok lvling solo for now even if i have to be 24/7 grinding at least i get a lot of rings to sell on npc and bath in crones. The hard part is getting 30days HK for the real amount of crones (200m), not inflated (1.5b-2b)
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

6 months of grinding on average if you stay scrolled up and stack mkill boosters and have 400% solo seal you can get 115+10 in a week.

Need help? PM me

Thx, Hmmmm i think i'll go a lot to Ash dung then the sad part is i don't have anyone to go with
    But i can last those 6 months xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!