+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    is this hard to understand?

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE GUILD BUFF MURDER REMISSION

The problem of rpk has nothing to do with MR in fact most rpkers dont even have MR :|

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    is this hard to understand?

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE GUILD BUFF MURDER REMISSION

The problem of rpk has nothing to do with MR in fact most rpkers dont even have MR :|
    WTF! U just make me laugh now RLY. Rpk is ok cuz they cant kill U 24/7 cuz they have possibles 10kills and bam Red mode. And with Murder remission they can kill U 24/7 non stop... So can U say this again? "The problem of rpk has nothing to do with MR in fact most rpkers dont even have MR :|"
    RPK - can kill max 10times
    RPK with MR - can farm u forever
    In my last guild Always when GM pop Murder Remission (for killing KOS guulds) ppl from my guild start killing spree on every one kos or not.. U know why? CUZ THEY CAN! and they just loved to kill guildless random players, cuz no one will defend them! Sad but true.

Increasing costs of MR buff will do nothing except that only Top guilds will be able to use it, and this is bad. Best idea is to make it GvG buff or get rid of this BS.

How long have you been playing Rohan. And you haven't figured out that MR is a fact of Rohan life yet?

Y'know if your guildmates are abusing MR, kick their lame a$$es out of the guild. Simple solution. However MR does exist to allow guilds to freely war with each other without penalties associated with 'murder'. If a guild misuses MR to go on rpk sprees in akhma then KOS their lame a$$es too. Your guild too weak to do that, then make a stronger guild then KOS their lame a$$es.

It is all connected and part of the dynamics of Rohan. Don't expect it to go away. It won't. Don't like it there are games with more regulated pvp out there.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Finally someone who understands,
    the murderers are not the rpker, otherwise abusing Murder Remission 24/7
    should operate only in GvG, and if they want to kill people without guild, "perfect" to do so, but you count the rpker without MR.
    It is so difficult to understand this?

BananaBandit
    You said it, MR exists to allow the battle between the guilds without penalty for killing other guilds, not mindless killing people without guild.
    That sounds easy to make a stronger guild when everyone focuses on a guild that destroys everything in its path
    Continue with your old ideas and Rohan came to an end.
    Everything must be regulated in a game to attract more people,
    not find boring skateboarding "SOLITARY" for more than 10 min in Rohan
    Rohan need more people

HAHAHAHAH ppl we rpk all time in MR or not
    not that the point its ppl act i got rpk guild and som of them in big guild join my guild by low or secrt alt for get fun by rpk in game
    see isen rpk is lower number than jin +ran why ???
    the got PA 2 time in day i was play there for time if i pk 50-60 ppl per PA thats fun so i dont rpk alot
    but no pvp arund is boring
    i am 1 from ppl who dont go tsb-pa-sa in jin server (i play for pvp fun )
    GM giv as PA in jin and see how rpk will gone day by day
    -=-=-=kraben=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by SKRAB1 View Post
    HAHAHAHAH ppl we rpk all time in MR or not
    not that the point its ppl act i got rpk guild and som of them in big guild join my guild by low or secrt alt for get fun by rpk in game
    see isen rpk is lower number than jin +ran why ???
    the got PA 2 time in day i was play there for time if i pk 50-60 ppl per PA thats fun so i dont rpk alot
    but no pvp arund is boring
    i am 1 from ppl who dont go tsb-pa-sa in jin server (i play for pvp fun )
    GM giv as PA in jin and see how rpk will gone day by day
    -=-=-=kraben=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    WTF! U just make me laugh now RLY. Rpk is ok cuz they cant kill U 24/7 cuz they have possibles 10kills and bam Red mode. And with Murder remission they can kill U 24/7 non stop... So can U say this again? "The problem of rpk has nothing to do with MR in fact most rpkers dont even have MR :|"
    RPK - can kill max 10times
    RPK with MR - can farm u forever
    In my last guild Always when GM pop Murder Remission (for killing KOS guulds) ppl from my guild start killing spree on every one kos or not.. U know why? CUZ THEY CAN! and they just loved to kill guildless random players, cuz no one will defend them! Sad but true.

Increasing costs of MR buff will do nothing except that only Top guilds will be able to use it, and this is bad. Best idea is to make it GvG buff or get rid of this BS.
    Hai you dont drop your weapon when you die even when red people who rpk lowbies all day have chars that are red with just their weapon on (and IM rings).

The solution is not to **** with MR the solution is to speed up the lvling process so those rpkers are rendered useless.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

**** sake go and play My Little Pony Online and shut up moaning about a feature that has been in the game since the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    **** sake go and play My Little Pony Online and shut up moaning about a feature that has been in the game since the start.
    yeah its true lee, alucardss if u not complaint with it try another game and stop QQ, its Rohan and MR ALWAYS han been used for kill player for war or random pk, nobody want get red and drop items, learn to play rohan move other spot and SHUP UP.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"