Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry can a gm please read my tickets!!! gm rotreberque keeps closing them!!!

I need tickets #217483 and # 217171 looked into please !!!
    i feel like they are not being read at all...rotreberque keeps asking for the same info i provided i even sent screenshots...he keeps closing tickets and tells me send new ones!!!
    they loaded my upgrade weapons onto 2 different servers 1 part on ran to my defender and three parts went to jin to my priest I am missing forging event cause of this mistake !!! i am mad!!! please pick a server i don't care at this point which one and move them all to the same character.
    i know servers are merging but this is not fair. i am being punished for your mistake

also rohanopoly and the achievement systems not working for me either on any of my accounts!!!
    thanks in advance for your attention to this matter!!!

Hmm. Why is it Rot closing it down? What did Rot say? It's actually different when Im filing a ticket. He actually closes it down when Im not following the process. Like for example. I want to request to restore my things after my name change. But Im not using my reg.email. He reminded me that I need to use it in order to allow the request. Just like that.

hey thanks for trying to help guys.... this gm rotreburque always gives me hassle. I don't know why....I don't use bad words.... I am using correct email. I try to include all info they need with screenshots etc but the reply I get sound like my ticket was never read...and screenshots never looked at....at least is how it makes me feel. cause he asks for same info I already sent. as far as rohanopoly not working for me I think I discovered where the problem is ....logging into official website is giving my points to isen server but I am playing on jin server as far as running the dungens and ashkeena. so I don't know what to do about that.

Yeahhhh they're tier 2 gm's, he's incompetent and can't do jack **** besides forwarding automated responses. just wait until atzigan or sineida are around to respond to your ticket or something. and as far as rohanopoly goes yeah, it's not working out for the other servers even with having taken on the regular requirements.

I'm having the same problem with rohanopoly, yesterday i went to elemental dung, and Ashkeena I've been grinding none stop for 2 weeks now and still gives me same response that i haven't finished one of the requirements. I'm sending a ticket right now :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

yeah gms rarely bother to read your tickets unless you use the specific format they like. Something like this:
    account id:
    server:
    character:
    issue:

If you don't send it in that format they will never bother to read it, even if all of that information is in the ticket already. I assume they have a hard time reading paragraphs and need glasses or something.

rohanopoly has been mostly bugged for everyone, but I can say it works for me on all my accounts and for most of my friends as well. Try claiming the coins at different times of the day, one of my accounts only let me claim at like 5pm server even though the others worked at around 12pm.

GMs must take action about those problems happening as soon as possible before another problems comes again. In the meantime, just stay calm. Maybe there are tickets ahead from your request.

Hey thank you gm Ozam for reading and escalating my tickets to the proper dept

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast