+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Wizzies only need 1 skill destroy and even psy wizzies can use it ever heard of strong mind?

****ty wizzies want to use ring burst and magical piercing and wide polution and wide encourage then all the skills get bugged what happens? you die to mobs.

Destroy cant be bugged, has 100% uptime you have 27% chance to crit (strong mind and the crit on the staff) and 70% attack speed (50% from the staff and 20% from mind training) that will overcome the v slow attack speed problem. Also a psy wizz doesnt need upg staff anyways you can save the 100 bucks and just forge a glacial staff with ARMOUR DEF and 1 ABS like a smaht person and tank all the mobs (except new dungeon).

Like jesusf0ck do I need to make a sintelion puppet for you idiots to learn how to play wizz properly?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtt View Post
    New weapon upgrade Staff, who uses or who will buy it?
    Did the wizard and priest are not part of Rohan?
    Should increase the amount of PSY and MANA
    Staff upgrade unique:
    Psy: +200,
    Int: +120
    Crit: +12%
    Health: +120%
    Mana: +100%
    Magic Ataq: +80%
    Damage Drop: +70% aprox
    Thx....
    wow dude, cool stats!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Wizzies only need 1 skill destroy and even psy wizzies can use it ever heard of strong mind?

****ty wizzies want to use ring burst and magical piercing and wide polution and wide encourage then all the skills get bugged what happens? you die to mobs.

Destroy cant be bugged, has 100% uptime you have 27% chance to crit (strong mind and the crit on the staff) and 70% attack speed (50% from the staff and 20% from mind training) that will overcome the v slow attack speed problem. Also a psy wizz doesnt need upg staff anyways you can save the 100 bucks and just forge a glacial staff with ARMOUR DEF and 1 ABS like a smaht person and tank all the mobs (except new dungeon).

Like jesusf0ck do I need to make a sintelion puppet for you idiots to learn how to play wizz properly?
    calm down u can get a heart atack freaky lol

Want to Create Wizard "Int" Perfect create it,
    think that their skills are suited for "Int" and not for "Psy" It's your choice,
    if you feel satisfied with this new Upgrade Glacial Staff, BUY and shows your purchase
    This is not to say I will play with Wizard and I do "Int" when all Skills "tell you otherwise, Psy Shield ornaments this time.
    Corrects Destroy and about Wizard Int?

How many "Priest Psy or Vit" in Rohan purchased an Upgrade Glacial Staff?
    None, prefer Upgrade Glacial Mace + Shield
    How many "Wizard Psy purchased an Upgrade Glacial Staff?
    They stay with the old Upgrade since the difference is minimal
    Some Gm tell us How many Glacial Staff Upgrade bought ?????

New Upgrade Glacial Staff must be used by Wizard (Psy, Int), Priest (Psy, Int, Vit) and Warlock (Psy, Int).
    New Upgrade Glacial Staff does nothing to races dependent Psy

* There's Int Wizard, right,
    Psy Shield does not work? erase this skill, we need new skill absorb hp and mp for hit
    or I can put in my Staff abs HP and MP sacrificing DD
    * There are the Warlock Psy?
    Int Shield does not work? abs HP and MP.
    ups error, im death
    * There Priest Int?
    the Psy do not use it, they do not want healing, believe they are Templars with Staff, but where are they gone?
    * Mace Upgrade full DD
    Staff UPG why is not full DD?
    I know, it need absorb HP and MP for Wizard Int "survive" because it does not have Skill Psy shield, because it does not have any point of Psy
    Last edited by alucardtt; 12-01-2014 at 01:19 PM.

wtf am I reading srsly :| the comma splicing its just too much!

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtt View Post
    Want to Create Wizard "Int" Perfect create it,
    think that their skills are suited for "Int" and not for "Psy" It's your choice, Psy wizzies are trash thats it thats all.
    if you feel satisfied with this new Upgrade Glacial Staff, BUY and shows your purchase Wtf do I need a wizz for when they cant grind in new dungeon efficiently?
    This is not to say I will play with Wizard and I do "Int" when all Skills "tell you otherwise, Psy Shield ornaments this time.
    Corrects Destroy and about Wizard Int?
    Hurr are you stupid destroy works with psy wizz too because you have strong mind and magic boost. Learn the fking skills 1st :|

How many "Priest Psy or Vit" in Rohan purchased an Upgrade Glacial Staff?
    None, prefer Upgrade Glacial Mace + Shield
    Because maces are more common, easier to sell and you get 12% block rate? how hard is that to understand. YOU DONT NEED A STAFF TO GET THE BENEFITS OF STAFF MASTERY (Priest)
    How many "Wizard Psy purchased an Upgrade Glacial Staff? All the idiots who have a psy wizz in the 1st place.
    They stay with the old Upgrade since the difference is minimal The valentino staff also looks better but sure.
    Some Gm tell us How many Glacial Staff Upgrade bought ?????

New Upgrade Glacial Staff must be used by Wizard (Psy, Int), Priest (Psy, Int, Vit) and Warlock (Psy, Int).
    New Upgrade Glacial Staff does nothing to races dependent Psy

BECAUSE PSY wizzies are dumpster tier trash chars to have.

* There's Int Wizard, right,
    Psy Shield does not work? erase this skill, we need new skill absorb hp and mp for hit Because having decent armour and 70% dd is not enough hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr
    or I can put in my Staff abs HP and MP sacrificing DD
    * There are the Warlock Psy? no thats stupid
    Int Shield does not work? abs HP and MP.
    ups error, im death
    * There Priest Int? no thats stupid
    the Psy do not use it, they do not want healing, believe they are Templars with Staff, but where are they gone? DO YOU KNOW WHAT STAFF MASTERY DOES? Or how heal works for that matter?
    * Mace Upgrade full DD
    Staff UPG why is not full DD?
    I know, it need absorb HP and MP for Wizard Int "survive" because it does not have Skill Psy shield, because it does not have any point of Psy
    Because when you wear an upg staff you wont have 7x dd with decent armour (100 pdef bedron bare minimum) the mobs are gonna hit minimum damage anyways. Not to mention you will have 80k hp and about 7k health recovery do you think before you post?

Need help? PM me

Since both despise the Wizard of Psy SHOULD REMOVE ALL SKILL based on PSY
    Everyone has the freedom to create whatever they want, and it is right to seek equality before other races, did not seem right to express yourself well about the Wizard of Psy, as you lost the papers.
    end my involvement with this argument.
    Modifies or removes "destroy" a "Wizard Int" and you have left?
    NOTHING
    And give a reading at all Skills Wizard.
    Bye ShadowAce respect your old but I do not agree.
    THX

Even if those skills were int instead of psy they would be useless SKILLS GET BUGGED is that too hard to understand?

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

Ms IKnowEverything glacial upgrade staff has no attack speed, they 'compensate' it with mana.

How can you compensate by giving a stat all staves get? and if the glacial staff has no attack speed its still a better option than the other staves

Need help? PM me

They, just like Dex Guards and Agi Dhans wouldn't be complete trash if YNK/PW didn't flood the game with Pure Attack. If Psy Wizards are trash to you, how are Agi Dhans any better? You were putting yours on a pedestal in some of your posts.