+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Red face New weapon upgrade Staff, who uses or who will buy it?

New weapon upgrade Staff, who uses or who will buy it?
    Did the wizard and priest are not part of Rohan?
    Should increase the amount of PSY and MANA
    Staff upgrade unique:
    Psy: +200,
    Int: +120
    Crit: +12%
    Health: +120%
    Mana: +100%
    Magic Ataq: +80%
    Damage Drop: +70% aprox
    Thx....
    Last edited by alucardtt; 11-30-2014 at 10:18 AM.

You want to complain about those staff parts when mages cant even grind in the new dungeon and priests can buff staff mastery without a staff on. (And get the effects)

good weapon for int wizz tho 50% attack speed supra base dmg

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You want to complain about those staff parts when mages cant even grind in the new dungeon and priests can buff staff mastery without a staff on. (And get the effects)

good weapon for int wizz tho 50% attack speed supra base dmg
    Good point.

This new weapon Upgrade Glacial is well below the previous upgrade and Epic as it gives us less life, less attack speed, less mana, and less stats.
    That kind of improvement is this ??
    The wizard was always Psy and Vit, should give more importance to this type of game and correct the skill "destroy" to eliminate "the wizard of pure INT",
    since it is very boring to use a race for a single skill, too take away the sense of this race or should try a warlock Psy ??

Should Increase the amount of PSY and MANA
    Staff upgrade unique:

*Correct: destroy skill in wizard
    It is best that could be done for this weapon and for these races, you must use staff however use mace + shield and dagger to farm priest and wizard
    I am 100% sure that anyone purchased an upgrade glacial staff,
    no sense to buy something worse than they already have.
    Last edited by alucardtt; 11-30-2014 at 10:17 AM.

It might changes when time pass. I hope playwith make a new set of weapon to balance these Glacial gears.
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtt View Post
    This new weapon Upgrade Glacial is well below the previous upgrade and Epic as it gives us less life, less attack speed, less mana, and less stats.
    That kind of improvement is this ??
    The wizard was always Psy and Vit, should give more importance to this type of game and correct the skill "destroy" to eliminate "the wizard of pure INT",
    since it is very boring to use a race for a single skill, too take away the sense of this race or should try a warlock Psy ??

Should Increase the amount of PSY and MANA
    Staff upgrade unique:

*Correct: destroy skill in wizard
    It is best that could be done for this weapon and for these races, you must use staff however use mace + shield and dagger to farm priest and wizard
    I am 100% sure that anyone purchased an upgrade glacial staff,
    no sense to buy something worse than they already have.
    psy wizzies are always **** if there are no ranged mobs then its better to use a dagger than a staff. If there are ranged mobs psy wizzies suck at dealing with them since only magical piercing will kill them not your 4 sec cd ring burst so you might as well go int wizz.

An int wizz can 2 hit mobs in rone with int twins and +12 ring (aqua/silva/fd/bez/insu/ruler), gets 20% attack speed from mind training and 50% from the glacial staff itself? so now you are throwing your magic splash attacks 2-3 times a second, destroy has 100% uptime because of killtime and ontop of that you can get 6x-7x dd so mobs will deal minimum damage anyways.

The only problem is wizzies cant grind in the new dungeon so wtf are u gonna do farm rone? lol

Need help? PM me

I have spent a long time being PSY Wizard, and really good until lvl 100, from then on has very little damage compared to other race in PVE and PVP much worse.
    Reviewing all skills that give a Wizard anyone would realize that it is right to give "Psy" "and not give Int" right thing is to kill with skills as it is a magician and not beating death of Staff, to mean that rob interest to that race.

*** But the main point is not the Wizard, otherwise incorrect evolution of the glacial Staff upgrade well below the epic and upgrades, or was created only for Intelligence Wizard and Warlock *** ??

This is very obvious can be done Int Wizard but is not ideal, it's like a mistake to take advantage of a skill.
    Warlock is Int, also is Psy Wizard, and this Staff only helps Warlock and no more ..
    Last edited by alucardtt; 11-30-2014 at 08:53 PM.

can saome one help me i buy upg part 3 and 4, i wait for 5day but weapon vocher no change upg weap in inventory pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtt View Post
    I have spent a long time being PSY Wizard, and really good until lvl 100, from then on has very little damage compared to other race in PVE and PVP much worse.
    Reviewing all skills that give a Wizard anyone would realize that it is right to give "Psy" "and not give Int" right thing is to kill with skills as it is a magician and not beating death of Staff, to mean that rob interest to that race.

*** But the main point is not the Wizard, otherwise incorrect evolution of the glacial Staff upgrade well below the epic and upgrades, or was created only for Intelligence Wizard and Warlock *** ??

This is very obvious can be done Int Wizard but is not ideal, it's like a mistake to take advantage of a skill.
    Warlock is Int, also is Psy Wizard, and this Staff only helps Warlock and no more ..
    So hard to understand psy wizzies suck?

Also that glacial staff is better than any other staff because of the ATTACK SPEED skills get bugged, melee chars get range bug and ranged chars get no bugs therefor int wizz is always the best and if you wanted to go psy that 27ish crit rate will give you ring burst-esque damage in a much bigger aoe 27% of the time.

Need help? PM me

It is not understood, simply apply some Logic.
    Over 6 skills are based on the Psy, and are leading and representative, also Psy Shield, Wide pollution, Magical piercing, etc etc and just one "Destroy" dependent "Int" is spoiled proper use of a race based Psy ???
    If Destroy be based on Psy, how important would be a Wizard of Int?
    Destroy it be correct based on "Psy" and this resurface race using all their Skills.
    The point to be discussed is the "Staff Glacial Upgrade" without Destroy which does not help a Wizard, do not say it's the best Staff since it does not attack speed nor absorbs HP and MP is almost a "UPG valentino" with a little more magic Ataq, 60% before and now 70% for warlock perhaps help them, but at a Wizard Psy nothing.
    My suggestion is to give more "Psy" this new Staff +200 Psy and so
    greater balance to this Staff is daria, Helping Wizard, Warlock and Priest
    If they hang Skills is a problem that administrators should correct.
    Otherwise Wizard to create a single Skill Destroy ????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast