+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    couldnt come up with a better argument old man? say something along the lines of this is not the game you are imagining so go away?

Forgive me I just hate the its hopeless argument
    Hate it or not, old argument or not, it is no less valid for its maturity.

The fact that people have been complaining for 6 solid years makes it an old argument that carries even more weight by the fact that it has never been addressed in all the time this game has been operating.

Please don't respond by saying Ran is balanced. The only way Ran is balanced is if there are only 2 classes playing it -- templars and Dragon Knights. Any other class is hopelessly outgunned from the time it is rolled.

Why? Because they are the 2 classes that spend the most money in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    ShadowAce for president!. )
    Sure. Why not. She can't do any worse than the a$$hats they got running the place now.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Why were you and Ish banned from E-PvP?
    Don't get me or Ish started.

Let's suffice to say the staff at e-pvp have a developed strong dislike of pies.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-05-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

ShadowAce VS BananaBandit LOL

I love to see it
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Hate it or not, old argument or not, it is no less valid for its maturity.

The fact that people have been complaining for 6 solid years makes it an old argument that carries even more weight by the fact that it has never been addressed in all the time this game has been operating.

Please don't respond by saying Ran is balanced. The only way Ran is balanced is if there are only 2 classes playing it -- templars and Dragon Knights. Any other class is hopelessly outgunned from the time it is rolled.

Why? Because they are the 2 classes that spend the most money in this game.
    I wont call ran balanced by your standards but I will tell you that all the other classes do just fine. Especially if your goal is to win pvps instead of just be in a damage pissing contest. And templars are actually cheap compared to the bare minimum for an avenger or a guardian.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

*****Forgive me I just hate the its hopeless argument*****
    While many continue to hope for change,
    you're the one who says that most weapons are trash
    or that one race is better than another,
    you represent who resigned
    and you get in against those who continue to insist for a better balance,
    I was one of those who request the new selling upgrades
    I also ask the fusion of servers and I think we were heard.

Maybe we are heard or maybe not, but at least we tried,
    unlike many who simply became accustomed, they resigned or just give the counter saying:

** Staff and katar are trash,
    ** magicians should wear dagger. which is incorrect

Hopefully soon reach a new balance

I hope you understand the GMs here do not make the game they just distribute the game for korea. And in korea nobody complains about staff and katars.

Need help? PM me

If Rohan korea *** 'no change anything, that does not mean that the game is good or users to be happy.
    In Rohan korea*** people are not smarter than this server, we are as equally or more capable than them.
    if GM does nothing to problems so obvious to our server for some reason will be, but I think many GM are aware of the lack of balance,
    us users are suggesting changes to the game and help somehow to administrators.
    If rohan korea *** not listening, I am quite sure that the GM of Rohan if they do, the proof are the new UPG and fusion of the servers.
    So if you have any questions or suggestions must speak, maybe someday it corrected.
    *** better late than never ****
    Last edited by alucardtt; 12-07-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I hope you understand the GMs here do not make the game they just distribute the game for korea. And in korea nobody complains about staff and katars.
    Yeah, Go GM ShadowAce! Cover the game. Help GMs here XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Exactly lol. Anyway if you buy an upgraded staff to pvp with a mage you're a dumbass, they just don't fit. If you bought katars you're too since daggers got far better att speed and are useable practically on every class.
    Remember the Epic Staff? 100% Mana in place of 100% Health. Warlocks became more than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Remember the Epic Staff? 100% Mana in place of 100% Health. Warlocks became more than useless.
    it was more the 100% hp on everybody else that made it so they couldnt kill anyone lolz

Need help? PM me

the skills themselves need to be buffed and mana incineration needs to work on skills

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7