+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    How can you compensate by giving a stat all staves get? and if the glacial staff has no attack speed its still a better option than the other staves
    Did you see quote''? It was irony.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    They, just like Dex Guards and Agi Dhans wouldn't be complete trash if YNK/PW didn't flood the game with Pure Attack. If Psy Wizards are trash to you, how are Agi Dhans any better? You were putting yours on a pedestal in some of your posts.
    Agi dhans and dex guards have SA/OS so they are actually fine its just wizzies and warlocks that are ****ed over.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

No one should decide that race continues or deleted, that race is good or bad.
    Rohan has to be a game where you can choose any race and have some balance to the other.
    99% of the games, magicians are murderers and almost the best in the game, because they need a lot of skill in the Game, here are all support because it does not produce any damage, only dedicated to molest
    not by an error of creators, one should stop playing what one likes, we can reclaim balance

Because to be important to all be Templar, dekan, dhan?
    then eliminate the other races
    XE
    I like being Wizard PSY,
    I see this at a disadvantage against the other races,
    then I claim better balance 'in the Staff Upgrade Glacial
    I like to be Ranger,
    Finally my claims were heard 95% range attack nice
    freedom and balance to choose what you want ........
    Last edited by alucardtt; 12-02-2014 at 08:20 AM.

The staff is not why psy wizzies suck its because you would need 20k+ psy to have any sign of "burst damage". Also if you wanted to pvp with a wizz you need to use a DAGGER not a staff :|

Need help? PM me

A dagger for a magician can fight, never seen in any game.
    give a staff to a murderer, ranger with sword, maybe work but wrong

Magician 'full str? It is crazy ¿Is Magician or is warrior?
    warrior 'full str? it is right

Enough of aberrations, staff magician, warrior sword, bow archer, defender shield etc
    It is illogical, and the task of the creators correct this, so that people do not continue doing illogical things, so work. pufffffffffff
    correct and improve Rohan so that no more mages with Daga,
    Rohan needs improvement and change too, enough of old solutions to correct errors in game....Simple logic
    Last edited by alucardss; 12-02-2014 at 09:46 AM.

k since you obviously are too stupid to understand anything about mages I am going to tell you to write down what every skill on the mage, wizz and warlock tree does at lvl 6 and 7.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Wizzies only need 1 skill destroy and even psy wizzies can use it ever heard of strong mind?

****ty wizzies want to use ring burst and magical piercing and wide polution and wide encourage then all the skills get bugged what happens? you die to mobs.

Destroy cant be bugged, has 100% uptime you have 27% chance to crit (strong mind and the crit on the staff) and 70% attack speed (50% from the staff and 20% from mind training) that will overcome the v slow attack speed problem. Also a psy wizz doesnt need upg staff anyways you can save the 100 bucks and just forge a glacial staff with ARMOUR DEF and 1 ABS like a smaht person and tank all the mobs (except new dungeon).

Like jesusf0ck do I need to make a sintelion puppet for you idiots to learn how to play wizz properly?
    Calm down, it's just a game. You're going to have an heart attack like Patient.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Calm down, it's just a game. You're going to have an heart attack like Patient.
    szstilgar copying posts from other ppl im still heart attack free k

Need help? PM me

@alucardss
    You surely haven't been in Rohan for a long time. Just to tell you something simple most pve Jobs and even pvp can use any weapon that doesn't need to be only race specific weapon example Str Dragon knight with melee crit Dagger, Int Warlock with Magic Sword, Vit Priest HP dagger and shield. Str DK why crit melee dagger? Max dps that he cant get on zhen. Int Warlock with magic sword? Just to break other locks Magic Mirror or because he finds it cheaper to have the sword rather than a staff. Vit Priest wit hp dagger and shield? Because it has more options than having a staff only and breaking locks Magic Mirror or because its cheap. Here in Rohan you can choose the weapon you want to roll with. I've seen berzerkers with Dual swords or daggers not polearms It all depends your playing style.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @alucardss
    You surely haven't been in Rohan for a long time. Just to tell you something simple most pve Jobs and even pvp can use any weapon that doesn't need to be only race specific weapon example Str Dragon knight with melee crit Dagger, Int Warlock with Magic Sword, Vit Priest HP dagger and shield. Str DK why crit melee dagger? Max dps that he cant get on zhen. Int Warlock with magic sword? Just to break other locks Magic Mirror or because he finds it cheaper to have the sword rather than a staff. Vit Priest wit hp dagger and shield? Because it has more options than having a staff only and breaking locks Magic Mirror or because its cheap. Here in Rohan you can choose the weapon you want to roll with. I've seen berzerkers with Dual swords or daggers not polearms It all depends your playing style.
    I have to kinda correct you sir.

The only useful weapons that appear to apply across all classes is the sword, dagger. All the other weapons (katar, [cross]bows, wands, staffs, polearms, <possibly>axes, dual swords) are specific to one to two races at most. Keep in mind too that most races have buffs that enhance the use of a weapon that is attuned to that race. For instance staff mastery will enhance staff use but can't be buffed if you are using a sword. Most of the <weapon> Mastery bufs are like that. As well some attacks are usable only with specific weapons.

Moral of story: While any race can use a sword or dagger, there are often times when it doesn't make sense to and other times when it can help if you are not depending on the enhancement buffs.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.