+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I forgot why...

Banned

I forgot why...

I quit league. Then this game reminded me why I quit. Putting me with fu.cking scrubs everytime. We wound up winning cuz I had a penta and two quads after this but 2 of my teammates were 1-15. Pretty sure the league gods hate me and keep sticking me with the biggest scrubs you could possibly imagine and expects me to carry.

http://imgur.com/dzG4K1R

P.S. for the retards, I have 15 out of the 18 kills of my team, and two of them were blatant ks's. So my team literally has no kills and I have them all.
    Last edited by shawnc1186ishere; 11-27-2014 at 09:18 PM.

Walter Mitty is back...

ugh dota 2 is frustrating as well try playing ranked matches u always get stuck with the noobs and makes ur arcana look stupid when u lose (lina)

upppppppppppppppppppppp phụ chủ thớt
    Chuyên gia tư vấn du học tại Du Học Pháp info@kenhduhoc.vn – 0984.761.634

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    I quit league. Then this game reminded me why I quit. Putting me with fu.cking scrubs everytime. We wound up winning cuz I had a penta and two quads after this but 2 of my teammates were 1-15. Pretty sure the league gods hate me and keep sticking me with the biggest scrubs you could possibly imagine and expects me to carry.

http://imgur.com/dzG4K1R

P.S. for the retards, I have 15 out of the 18 kills of my team, and two of them were blatant ks's. So my team literally has no kills and I have them all.
    Still in bronze4life bruv ?
    Don't hate, friends.

Nice timer on minimap

It's based most on luck that game.
    If your team mates wants you to lose then theres no big deal.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

LoL sucks.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    my main account i skipped silver got out of gold easily. this one is legit cursed i been to gold with it and always back to silver. i went 42-13 with veigar in my last game of promos and STILL lost. game = retarded. carnett you're a fat scumbag virgin who blows ass in everything. kill yourself.

Banned
    my main account i skipped silver got out of gold easily. this one is legit cursed i been to gold with it and always back to silver. i went 42-13 with veigar in my last game of promos and STILL lost. game = retarded. carnett you're a fat scumbag virgin who blows ass in everything. kill yourself.
    Nice timer on minimap.