+ Reply to Thread

Question Ok, what I miss? Ummm............. question for everyone and GM's

Hey, I been away from the game for a while and when I came back I noticed that I had like over 20 pages worth of exchange market items and now they are all gone.

I have 8 other accounts that are in the same condition.

I take it that those things are gone now and nothing to do about it right? Or am I supposed to send in a ticket and see what happens?

You can send a ticket but i've send one 1 week ago and still nothing has happened. They told me 2 be patience and been send to a higher department.

Quote Originally Posted by shriker4 View Post
    Hey, I been away from the game for a while and when I came back I noticed that I had like over 20 pages worth of exchange market items and now they are all gone.

I have 8 other accounts that are in the same condition.

I take it that those things are gone now and nothing to do about it right? Or am I supposed to send in a ticket and see what happens?
    My trade tab > selling list there could be items marked as unsold.

EM>Sell the items could be sealed waiting to be sold.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

iceyy do you have brave dd?

TofuMaster

i got none left now and I didnt even forge my dagger sorry azn

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    My trade tab > selling list there could be items marked as unsold.

EM>Sell the items could be sealed waiting to be sold.
    Not what I mean. let me say what I do and then you will know what I was wondering about.

When I go out grinding and get drops, rather go back to a NBC and sell the drops, I will send the drops to the NBC, once I get 10 pages at the exchange market, I release those 10 pages and proceed to send more items back to the exchange and keep unsealing them.

Later once I am done grinding, I will review those drops and NBC, keep, or sell either in-game or on the exchange market as needed.

Hope this helps with what I am wondering about. Are all those things gone or should I send in a ticket and see what happens even though I have no idea what was in those pages.

On a side note, I am well aware that the exchange market is and was not meant to be used as storage as I was doing.

I used to do something similar when I was rolling new chars. I would push some refined gear, pets, accs and pots up to em, unseal, and pull them down while I was in the training area for my noob char. nice way to fastrack the low levels when you are hitting stuff in there with lvl 32 gear. Anywo lost some of that kind of stuff once when a update was put into the game over a maint. Taught me not to store stuff like that to em inventory and leave it there. Always take it out of there is an upcoming maint.

If you have been away long enough for P/W to put in some game updates, your stuff could have gone into the same bitbucket mine did.
    If you exploit quirks in the game, it can bite you in the a$$.

You can try submitting a ticket, but all you might get for your trouble is them wagging a finger at you saying "bad boy". NBot a big deal. who knows they might even be able to recover your stuff.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.