+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Thread: The Rise of the Isen Server (Suggestions & Improvements)

The Rise of the Isen Server

Additional Topics:

Do you have any suggestions on what you would like to see improved in the Isen server?
    Make sure to leave your feedback below and we will make sure to look into your suggestions!

Since the topic in which this message was released is locked I decided to make make a topic for it here. Yes i know there is a topic named and made to talk about the isen server but there are so many discussions that are ''off topic'' goin on there that to me, it seemed like a better idea to make a new topic.

So as for what I would like to change, basically a few Item Mall improvements could help a lot. In general the Chimera/Tali/Opaniel weapons are still way stronger than glacial weapons and armour even after removing the melee/magic/ranged/hp Cap. I suggest to put some new option stones in the item mall to get higher options on your glacial equipment so it stands a better chance versus chimera or tali. I also would like to see some changes in the price of some items because in my opinion they are too expensive.

Items that are missing:

- Radiant Enhancement Stone
    - Brave Option Stones (All Kinds)
    - Shiny Option Stones (Teardrops Of Edoneh, Burner Of Marea, Protection Of Marea) I would also suggest to make a Shiny Water Bottle since the critrate you can get is too low at the moment for crit based classes to be viable in pvp.

Items that need a price reduction: (in both E-Cash and RP's)
    -Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone
    -Harmony Seal (3Hr)

Another thing that should be done is making rings and earrings for Psy/Agi classes because they are really crappy at the moment because of the lack of rings/ear/eye (yes i know there are twins but they arent as good as the current int/str/dex rings that were released).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

As i was saying about Chimera accs

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post

Melee chimera accs
    Str+ 40
    Vit + 40
    Melee Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Str+ 400
    Vit+ 400
    Melee Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350

Magic chimera accs
    Int+ 40
    Psy+ 40
    Magic Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Int+ 400
    Psy+ 400
    Magic Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350

Ranged chimera accs
    Dex+ 40
    Agi+ 40
    Ranged Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Dex+ 400
    Agi+ 400
    Ranged Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350
    You want to Balance the game play? Give Melee classes their Str and Vit, Magic classes their Int and Psy, Ranged classes their Dex and Agi. That way Templars won't be tanky but still hit like a truck, Priests will heal better and Magic Barrier, Scouts and Rangers will hit/crit hard, AGi dhans will crit hard and won't miss, Mages will do their job at Tanking with their main stats nuke and Tick damage. Rather than giving broken vit to everyone people will concentrate on boosting their weaps and armor plus learn strategy with each class. Yes Str avengers are going to hit hard and tank but at least you have better heals as a templar, Magic Barrier and debuff.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Pure Attack? And you say you want BALANCE?! LOL!

Banned
    this Isen is so Jin 2.0 rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Pure Attack? And you say you want BALANCE?! LOL!
    Pure atk where? Did you meant pure def?

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    this Isen is so Jin 2.0 rofl.
    Well at least its trying to be Jin 2.0. But with Jin moving to Ran its going to be the New Jin xD
    Last edited by RBNXD; 11-26-2014 at 10:05 AM. Reason: :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
    LOL thats true isen needs some help with there choices they made to make it that way... but i wanna know about trinity atzigan
    love

I think its going to take some time before it gets implemented here. Plus it says its under development. If that Traduction was right.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!