+ Reply to Thread
    Serf

Chimera Acce question

May I ask what is the most decent accessory in this server?
    Im planning to buy chimera acce at EM and Im currently level 62 right now.. playing a temp.. Is it worth it?
    TIA!

sounds like in jin/ran server chimera acc is good but there's 2 different kinds of chimera acc there just the regular kind and the enchanted stats r 60 all stat and 320 attack
    the regular 1 requires u to have the googles and earrings to receive the stats and if u + then u only get more pdef
    the enchanted u dont need both to receive the stats like if u only have the googles u still get 60 all stat but only that in order 2 have the 320 attack u need earrings and if u + these u receive get better stats but idk the stat for + enchanted chimera acc
    if u have the rps or ecash i would recommend the enchanted chimera accs
    or if u have enough i would buy the absolute set but thats like 50k or more rps

Serf
    I saw something like 40int and 40vit.. then when you have 4 of 'em you'll have 300vit and 300int.. is that Regular or enhanced?
    Ragn4r - Templar - Isen
    Lagrtha - Priest - Isen
    Fluki - Warlock - Isen

Chimera Accs on Isen are completely different vs Ran/Jin and yes on Isen Chimera accs are better than anything else in game.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Serf
    ^
    Yes, thats what I want to know.. So if I get 4 chimera acces(set) its the ideal acce in Isen. Right?
    How about the armours, mace and shield.. Is Chimera good as well? Thanks!
    Ragn4r - Templar - Isen
    Lagrtha - Priest - Isen
    Fluki - Warlock - Isen

Chimera is the only one you get for it. Isen server was made so everyone has the "same" gear, everything is Chimera its either Melee, Magic or Ranged.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Follow up question, for Priests(PSY).. Whats the decent acce should I look for? Im seeing TWINS and such.. But what element should I go? TIA.