+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite01 View Post
    Dude, are a Playwith staff or a GM? it seems that your registration date was only this month but youre very knowledgeable when in comes to ticket process! hmm suspicious!
    No, I'm just spreading some solutions that I have read on other posts. Problem Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite01 View Post
    Dude, are a Playwith staff or a GM? it seems that your registration date was only this month but youre very knowledgeable when in comes to ticket process! hmm suspicious!
    Don't assume he has only one account or that he is a newbie here. Many of us have more than one account. Also staff will not answer you using a 'normal' account.

All he did was advise someone on using the support system that all MMORPG games have. You might find that sometimes other normal members will try and guide you if you ask.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Don't assume he has only one account or that he is a newbie here. Many of us have more than one account. Also staff will not answer you using a 'normal' account.

All he did was advise someone on using the support system that all MMORPG games have. You might find that sometimes other normal members will try and guide you if you ask.
    ohh, then it all means that you are a big pain in Playwith ass! try to look over the issue. changing face and eyes? how long you are playing this game? and what should he assume then? hahahaha. all i know ceasar is a monkey lol
    Rohan
    IGN: slitherine (Lvl 58-DK)
    Server : Jin

Maestia: Battle for Country
    IGN: Eyes (43)

Quote Originally Posted by kenn0s View Post
    ohh, then it all means that you are a big pain in Playwith ass! try to look over the issue. changing face and eyes? how long you are playing this game? and what should he assume then? hahahaha. all i know ceasar is a monkey lol
    O.o ... Did your meds run out? You had best get that taken care of soon.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

create new character lol i think there's no styling scroll in the item mall lol
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacKxxFaiR View Post
    create new character lol i think there's no styling scroll in the item mall lol
    im asking this cus im lvl 115+10...I don't think I should remake char lol ;p

That is the way of Rohan.

Downside: Game is really simplistic as far as character customizing goes. Except for hair style & color, all the characters of each race/sex look the same. No real variety. No fat/skinny guardians. No big/little boobs on elfie females. All evolved dekans with the same level evolve look the same regardless of sex. Boring.

Upside : Nobody really takes a close look at faces and eyes anyway. Change your hair, add scars/masks & be happy. At least you get to do that.

Downside: Game is really simplistic as far as character customizing goes. Except for hair style & color, all the characters of each race/sex look the same. No real variety. No fat/skinny guardians. No big/little boobs on elfie females. All evolved dekans with the same level evolve look the same regardless of sex. Boring.

Upside : Nobody really takes a close look at faces and eyes anyway. Change your hair, add scars/masks & be happy. At least you get to do that.
    hahaha yeah, true =]

Yeah right. XD. Be contented in the simplest ways to enhance your character.

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    Nop you can't change any of those unless you make a new character and even then the options rohan has for character style are very limited.
    he's right! unless we can suggest to staff's and GM to create that item