+ Reply to Thread

after seal online first loading screen finish problem strikes!

i got my launcher working normally .. and everything
    my pc runs other games fine and for long hours
    but when i open seal online after the first loading screen
    5 secs or so after the whole pc/ game starts moving slowly ... typing 123 will take about 3 mins or so "1 min for each letter to type" mouse moves from point a to point b slowly and laggy after 3~5 mins moving the mouse/ clicking mouse/ clicking on keyboard makes weird beep sounds and if u press too much the beep sounds wont end cuse of that lag or delay or i dont know!
    after while if i manage to close the game using cntrl alt delete or clicking close on the game tab or such ... after 30 secs or so my screen turns black and i only see my mouse and i can move it freely but nothing else works.
    then i have to restart my computer!
    can any 1 help me ? any 1 knows what to do ?

Well I think that is not a problem with the Seal Online Client. Try to clean your computer bro. Your memory space may lack space that's why it's laggy. Another thing also, check for viruses on your PC haha. Here's a one Computer Program that may help you: Try to download CCleaner to clean out some spaces in your computer/clean unused registry files/you can also wipe some free spaces in your hard drives. Try to clean out your Video card also, try to look at it cause it has so many dusts now haha. Your computer doesn't need only software care, it also needs hardware care. Clean your Hardwares -> Clean your System Unit -> Then boom it's good as new (y)

Hope this helps.
    No Game, No Life~

i will try all of what u offer but keep in mind
    i play league of legends.. battlefield 4 ... CoD ghosts .. ragnarok online ... rose online any type of game works
    just seal online doesnt! :[ they all work no problems and great
    but seal online has this weird problem ! :[
    but thank you and i will try everything u said
    about hardware i clean it once in every lil and try to keep it as clean as i can ... i may not reach every corner but its clean enough :]
    Last edited by RamenIB; 11-25-2014 at 02:37 AM.

This problem is due to the windows update on november 11th. Try to delete your whole gameguard folder, and then relaunch the launcher.
    If that doesn't help, send a ticket to the GMs here: http://www.ynkinteractive.com/support/
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune