+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    im sure haily said she spent like over 10k on previous post and now she crying about 90$ guess he french people got sick of him 2
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    im sure haily said she spent like over 10k on previous post and now she crying about 90$ guess he french people got sick of him 2
    Keep milkin YNK. They went over 9000 with merging Jin/Ran and selling again upgs. I mean, every Jin players should have been exchanged their crafted weapons with 1 to 4 parts upgrade according the reinforcement level of their weapon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosinily View Post
    not enuff even for a Jean in Neiman Macus!!cost more then triple, can't shop a jean at Bloomingdale or Nordstrom, Macy's maybe.
    JCpenney or 21forever are highly recommend.
    I paid mine 40€ and it's a levi's... They usually cost 90 euros but it was 50% off due to stocks sale.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    I've spent enough to buy a brand new mid-sized car on YNK/PlayWith over the years. Y'know what? I wouldn't spend $80 on upgrades either.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I paid mine 40€ and it's a levi's... They usually cost 90 euros but it was 50% off due to stocks sale.
    wat dat good deal? I got mine 10% off;/

i'm tired of those random pinoys nonfactors.
    Who the hell you think you are? Are you not also nonfactor?
    Last edited by iRohanAddict; 11-27-2014 at 01:54 AM.

Keep milkin YNK. They went over 9000 with merging Jin/Ran and selling again upgs. I mean, every Jin players should have been exchanged their crafted weapons with 1 to 4 parts upgrade according the reinforcement level of their weapon
    Its very simple. GO quit, leave the game. Play Candy Crash. Anyway you are racist nonfactor poor guy to ynk.
    Last edited by iRohanAddict; 11-27-2014 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iRohanAddict View Post
    Its very simple. GO quit, leave the game. Play Candy Crash. Anyway you are racist nonfactor poor guy to ynk.
    ahhahah dude you are so mean! but you are absolutely right.
    Rohan
    IGN: slitherine (Lvl 58-DK)
    Server : Jin

Maestia: Battle for Country
    IGN: Eyes (43)

Dude, is that a new game? "Candy Crash"? XD

you had me at Crash. xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast