+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    The thing that gave me the biggest laugh is that guy who spent $20 in those Fortune pouches in the hope he'd get something, and ended with 40 useless scrolls, not even one silver coin, and not even a higher pouch to escalate the levels.

Why would I spend anything in that game when 90% of what is spent is going to be a loss (ie : you already have the item, four items you purchase out of 5 is useless in the package, or you don't have the item you want but you lost money).

Typical example was the walter medal event. Everyone failed to make a +6, spent all their money, and a lot of people actually left the game after throwing $200+ in it. Of course, the rates are kept secret, but if you knew them, no one would even attempt to make a +6.

Same goes for the reinforcements. You won't go past +12 on Jin unless you spent average $200 for ONE ring. 90% of the time it's going to be a failure.
    ps i play on isen

Quote Originally Posted by NavinLeFay View Post
    ps i play on isen
    u will soon realize that u will spend a lot more money there dont ask why just believe

Nono, don"t get me wrong. Forums are the best thing ever. free2troll

And real talk, I can afford $80 for 4parts (or I could even buy the parts with ecash without charging lmao). My point is : why playing a game that requires more than $100 monthly (game parlors, IM, Sales, etc) when everything you're going to spend has a 90% chance to be a loss ?

Charge $100 in big5 and try to win a walter's medal +7. Pretty sure you're going to realize you actually gave out $100 to YNK and ended with 50 tickets to play at lucky7 or jackpot. And everything you purchase follows that scheme.

In real life, when you go at a store, you don't purchase a chance to obtain the book you want, you purchase it and thats all.

So don't play it, no one is making you. Forums are full of people who don't play, but you don't see those people mocking people who spend money, only you because you're butthurt you can't afford. Q.Q

Banned
    I'm not playing it, i'm having fun on the forums while it's still free2troll and not pay2troll

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Aha, $90 = ~75€. Spent 40€ for the jean's, 15 for the book and 10 for a mcdonalds menu.
    Jeans cost 90 EUR here, ain't no leftovers for mcdo's.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

did u guys buy the new package ? i heard it got new items, anybody knows what they are?
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    did u guys buy the new package ? i heard it got new items, anybody knows what they are?
    thats what i wanna know too azitaan said so

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Jeans cost 90 EUR here, ain't no leftovers for mcdo's.
    not enuff even for a Jean in Neiman Macus!!cost more then triple, can't shop a jean at Bloomingdale or Nordstrom, Macy's maybe.
    JCpenney or 21forever are highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    Yeah, I've read about the comment of Atzigan in some post here asking about the package. XD

Is the mallbuster sale over?