+ Reply to Thread

About rohanopoly and achievements point

what is wrong with rohanopoly? i did 2 days ash and elemental, play 3 hr and don't get any free coin.....same on achievements points, my char is 87 and i can't exchange point for prizes because system say i'm not lvl 50. Dafuq?
    GM please solve this.

This Game work just if u pay xS
    <a href=http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg</a>

same here... I log in website play lots of hours run elemental dungen ....run ashkeena and no free coin. if I don't have free coin by the time I get home from work tonight... I will be sending a ticket cause if that is not working I wonder if we are not getting credit for those things in the jin compensation too. I have friends who say the same they get no free coin and they to do all the requirements.

The Achievement points doesn't work since day 1 it started LOL. That's since 11/6 and now were almost thankgiving. I got tired sending tickets because it's useless.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

rohanopoly still not working for me... I did send a ticket but they did not answer my question at all. the reply was for me to send more tickets for each account.so I don't know if I am going to even bother with it...so my question is if any gm read this : are we getting credit for jin compensation if we are not getting credit for rohanopoly coins? also for players are any of you getting the free coins? I don't know anyone that is ...

I have been getting my coins normally and Achievement system has also been working for me. On one account the poly coin has been bugged but normally at some point of the day i am able to claim it, for some reason it seems to have different refresh rates on the requirements for each account xD.

Yeah I notice it too maybe its because of daylight saving time

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    The Achievement points doesn't work since day 1 it started LOL. That's since 11/6 and now were almost thankgiving. I got tired sending tickets because it's useless.
    Master kim chu, sell ka naman ng twin water 2x 300rps, and chimera bow 100 rps sa em master,..

so many issues right now, i hope Playwith will take a look of this one
    Rohan
    IGN: slitherine (Lvl 58-DK)
    Server : Jin

Maestia: Battle for Country
    IGN: Eyes (43)

Both of that system really helps in the game and I think they need to be focusing on Rohan Trinity POOF! LOL
    How I wish
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.