+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Armor Sets-All Boss Drop Acc.

Hi all;I really need an extensive guide about New armor sets(Fate-Bloodwar etc... )and how they effect on the Stats ,Can we enhance these sets ?Any screenshot if it possible I cant login game for a while sorry
    I have no idea about Boss drops; also insurgent stats-walter's medals or other Tradeable Accs that I couldnt remember or know.
    (Please try to tell more detail as much as you can)

I hope your posts will help all new gamers and the people who consider to turn back after months-years like me
    Thanks!

Armor Sets:

Fate Armor Set- level 1 armor set, with set effect for 5 or 9 pieces. Reinforce able using Armor Reinforcement Stones.
    5 Set Effect- 800 Defense, 2500 HP, 200 Attack, 60 All Stat
    9 Set Effect- 500 Defense, 2500 HP, 250 Attack, 40 All Stat

It consists of the 5 basic armor parts, helmet, gauntlets, boots, armor, tasset and 4 accessories (Tokens of Fate), which have 10 all stat each and can be +'d.
    At the moment it's not very useful as other armor sets have better stats at 115.

Bloodwar Set:

Basically bedron with more base pdf and hp. Not really worth using either.

Heroic Combine Set:

Armor set obtained using Power Arena's Power Badges in the Badge Exchange Center. Has the 6 basic parts and a set effect.
    Set effect: 30 all stat, 300 defense. ( Chest, Tasset, Gaunts, Helm, Boots)
    Helmet: no special stats.
    Gauntlets:no special stats.
    Boots: no speacial stats.
    Chest: Has 18% max Skill Defense. 1st and 3rd pieces can have up to 9% each, 2nd and 4th have normal stats.
    Tasset: 18% max Skill Defense. 2nd and 4th pieces can have up to 9% each, 1st and 3rd have normal stats.
    Shield: 9% max Skill Defense. 1st piece can have up to 9%, 2nd piece comes with base HP, 3rd and 4th have normal stats.

This set can be reinforced normally via the npc in Craft Studio using Shining Crystals, which are obtained in via the Power Arena in a pouch you get for being on the winning side. The Skill Defense pieces are very useful and almost a must have.

Darkness Onyx Set:

New armor set introduced in the last update, obtained the Gratt Underground Warehouse, which you go in from Hazy bindstone. Inside you have to pay 25kk crone for 8 hour permit to be able to attack the mobs, which also hit very hard. It is split into 3 different sets, STR, INT or DEX, and once you reach the Enchanted they will have base 20 of the stat as well as pdf or w/e you farmed the pieces with. The set also has a set effect depending on the base stat.

STR set effect:
    3 set-200 defense, 1500 hp
    5 set-75 Agility, 25 All Stat, 3500 hp

DEX set effect:
    5 set-75 Vitality, 25 All Stat, 3500 hp

INT set effect:
    5 set-75 Psyche, 25 All Stat, 3500 hp

It is reinforced like normal armor at the crafting studio npc using Onyx, which you acquire from drops in the Warehouse. At +14 each piece has 128 of the stat, so this is also a must have for any dps class.

Boss Drops:

The good ones are Wrath of Ancient Darkness, Bezemuts Eyes, Feathers of Goddess Silva, Flame Diamond and Eudrome's Necklace/Ring/Bracer. There are also Hero rings which have 100 STR or DEX or PSY or INT. The first 4 I mentioned can be recycled together to make reinforce able boss drops as follows:

Flame Diamond(Fire)=Flame Diamond+ Flame Diamond+Pray of Water Temple(90% success)/Pray of Emperor(50% succes)
    Feathers of Goddess Silva(Wood)=Feathers of Goddess Silva+Feathers of Goddess Silva+Pray of Water Temple(90% success)/Pray of Emperor(50% succes)
    Bezemuts Eye (Metal)=Bezemuts Eye+Bezemuts Eye+Pray of Water Temple(90% success)/Pray of Emperor(50% succes)
    Wrath of Ancient Darkness(Earth)=Wrath of Ancient Darkness+Wrath of Ancient Darkness+Pray of Water Temple(90% success)/Pray of Emperor(50% succes)

These four are basically the best accessories you can have and the can be reinforced using Armor Reinforcement Stones and Abradant's. Of the four Wrath is the best, but also most expensive. Flame's are cheaper and not as good, but still good for vit classes. Feathers and Beze are about the same in price and stats.

Omg thank you very much.

i concur flame dianmonds r the best for vit chars best sounds better than good

hi all...any can give me Sage Armor+6 stats ?
    and can i make stone on it?
    thx for help<3

upppppppppp yểm trợ bác
    Chuyên cung cấp các loại thịt ḅ gác bếp, trâu gác bếp, lợn gác bếp và các loại đặc sản Tây Bắc khác, 0918.69.85.96

Quote Originally Posted by 4Snake View Post
    hi all...any can give me Sage Armor+6 stats ?
    and can i make stone on it?
    thx for help<3
    Yeah it's a craft set like Chimera Armor with 2 sockets per piece. I don't know exact stats but it has pdf on each piece instead of hp and is for lvl 70.

2 hours searching and nothing on sage armor statistics also stats if reinforced if that's even a thing

Banned
    Congratulations! You win the ultimate prize for pro necro of a thread that died off almost 3 years ago. Send a ticket to the GMs to claim your valuable prize. Be sure to tell them I sent you.