Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
How is hunter kitting not ''actually playing it''? It's just a tool to conveniently and effectively exp your char.

Tournament game based around free max gears? You're forgetting that these people are running business here - not solely a game for you to have fun
Who said free? Please, if you make any assumptions, do say so that they are yours. Just a matter of avoiding confusion.

Anyway, about the part "not actually playing it" - idk what it is for you, but when there's a game (A) running in the background whilst I'm playing another game (B) for actual fun - then I'm not actually playing the effin game (A).
Moreover, when you're in a "party" (what's in a name, right) - but one of your party members disconnect and reconnects - well that's too bad because you're not even there to reinvite them. Not only do you not get any actual gameplay - you ruin it for others besides (who actually play, mind you). Plus, I'd be wondering why I would bother running it in the background and actually paying for it.
Is it actual "fun" when the bossraids you do lasts for a second or two?
Buffing up and running to the spot takes longer than the actual boss kill - oh, fun! Why not sell a scroll in the IM that insta kills the boss, instead? Saves us some time, and gains them some bucks. It's for business sake - obviously.

Am I forgetting this is a business? I assume you haven't been around much when I've been posting - which is perfectly okay it's easy to miss abt 17-20k posts on these forums. I'd rather pay 15-20 bucks on a monthly basis, than $80-100 per month just to get a chance to be in the running.
Quite the business when you make a server solely relying on forged gear - selling the spirit stones on an IM and (do you like SM?) giving them a chance to work.

Oh and, since you didn't get it, in my previous post there was a lot of sarcasm. Actually, in this one as well.
Just a heads up.

Cheers.