+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Lol on the last pserver i played the amount of guards and avengers compared to templars was way big i was playing lock and still the amount of mages played was low to. If the BM fix get done the number of humans and dhans will duplicate we have seen this already there is going to be less templars but the people that really love them will still play them. I was always surrounded by friends guards and str/agi avengers. About the cost per class i am no expert on templars nor humans but i know for sure that guars require more than 3 weaps plus a pro shield thats more than templars dd max melee maybe magic club. Humans and dhans will keep the game income still up if you ask me.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Lol well if / when it all goes tits up here, I may give your private server a go. Im done spending real cash here, at least until they respond to my last ticket; If a vending machine swallows your money and doesn't give you the chocolate bar that you paid for, or your money back, I'm not the sort of person to keep putting money in, hoping it will eventually give me what I want.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    pie > cake.
    Creampie? xD

U forgot the banana - secret ingredient xD

(shush! tryin to keep it PG-13)
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.