+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Whole point = HKs should never have been released. Ever.
    Men the day you apply your critics on your pserver u would be allowed to talk, I mean lolz, same price as YNK on your pserver, rate are just = to Jin and there's no EM so it means that you have to spend all in cash for get IM and costume and you talk about what implement and what to not...
    You just a Danilo 2.0, you have some good idea with drops for nerf temp but thats all (and that was Ish idea not your lolz), but the problem of all pserver/official including here is u let no chance to get on top without rmt on ppl newly beggin, the day all servers get over it, it will be a big gg

Look at Ran, Justin and Cher allied B00BS they came out of theyr holes from Isen (celese, Rich, Cherish) for start theyr business on Ran like poor rats they are. Thats how to be op on Ran
    Same for Danilo's pserver (Epic Rohan), see how many Dp moved there cuz Danilo gave them free stuff ?
    The day all server solve this problem, as simply making drops as a quests/party instances like on WoW this will be the paradize and solve the **** its actually making me dont playing this game much
    It would remove the bridge between those who plays supports and pay, and, those who just pick and sell what they pick for rps/$

Just pissed to see some bs from nonfactor that reproduce same errors over and over again and still talk big
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 11-23-2014 at 07:20 AM.
    /Quit

HK's kills the community. Why? We are no longer talking to someone when we are "on" with these kits. Instead of talking to someone, we tend to go afk and let our HK's do its thing. HK should be removed (BUT STILL IM GOING TO USE IT) LOL. Contradicting eh? HAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Men the day you apply your critics on your pserver u would be allowed to talk, I mean lolz, same price as YNK on your pserver, rate are just = to Jin and there's no EM so it means that you have to spend all in cash for get IM and costume and you talk about what implement and what to not...
    You just a Danilo 2.0, you have some good idea with drops for nerf temp but thats all (and that was Ish idea not your lolz), but the problem of all pserver/official including here is u let no chance to get on top without rmt on ppl newly beggin, the day all servers get over it, it will be a big gg

Look at Ran, Justin and Cher allied B00BS they came out of theyr holes from Isen (celese, Rich, Cherish) for start theyr business on Ran like poor rats they are. Thats how to be op on Ran
    Same for Danilo's pserver (Epic Rohan), see how many Dp moved there cuz Danilo gave them free stuff ?
    The day all server solve this problem, as simply making drops as a quests/party instances like on WoW this will be the paradize and solve the **** its actually making me dont playing this game much
    It would remove the bridge between those who plays supports and pay, and, those who just pick and sell what they pick for rps/$

Just pissed to see some bs from nonfactor that reproduce same errors over and over again and still talk big
    Not quite sure what you are getting at here Sylfaen. My private server? Not even open for CBT yet, but it is coming and I am sure P/W will do everything it can to shut us down when it does.

One thing for sure. we would never provide hunter kits for players to bot. Nor would our members need them. You see, we are not iRohan and we don't make their mistakes. Rather we fix them and we know how.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Not quite sure what you are getting at here Sylfaen. My private server? Not even open for CBT yet, but it is coming and I am sure P/W will do everything it can to shut us down when it does.

One thing for sure. we would never provide hunter kits for players to bot. Nor would our members need them. You see, we are not iRohan and we don't make their mistakes. Rather we fix them and we know how.
    On pserver it should be removed because the only reason you party is to level up and get max lvl asap, so yea, you dont need hk, here u solo for lvl up (cuz rate are ****) and also for farm things so ofc hks are useful here cuz noone play this game for lvl under lvl 115 character

And no i dont think u will fix all for make the server balanced... cuz actually, noone did, as i said the only thing that could balance that game is to reverse it pre-craft (without base + ring on luck and cash) and to make instance for get drops so new player dont have to pvp against ppl already with full sh*t for get anything

I always said it the things that killed the game isnt the epic and upg, actually, its the craft system with +1 +2 +3... to +18
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    On pserver it should be removed because the only reason you party is to level up and get max lvl asap, so yea, you dont need hk, here u solo for lvl up (cuz rate are ****) and also for farm things so ofc hks are useful here cuz noone play this game for lvl under lvl 115 character
    True -- pservers don't want or need hks - even for farming. The only reason they are needed here is because P/W cannot or will not fix their game right.

And no i dont think u will fix all for make the server balanced... cuz actually, noone did, as i said the only thing that could balance that game is to reverse it pre-craft (without base + ring on luck and cash) and to make instance for get drops so new player dont have to pvp against ppl already with full sh*t for get anything

I always said it the things that killed the game isnt the epic and upg, actually, its the craft system with +1 +2 +3... to +18
    Never underestimate the abilities of my team. We are not some guys that simply throw YNK's files on a server, fiddles with a few settings and call ourselves balanced. That is the guys that put most servers like the one you mentioned and 95% of the others. Not us

As for crafting, that can be fixed too to apply equally across all build styles (agi, int, str, psy, dex, vit). If you know what you are doing, most things fan be fixed. Is that saying these guys know how? Not so sure. Fixing blunt mastery? We have already done that in our test server.

But don't assume that there are not some of us out there that haven't figured it out.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 11-23-2014 at 09:57 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Private servers are never as good as the real game. Go fist yahself.
    Just accept that you made a mistake by spending time and $ here, and quit. You might think that you've spent too much here to leave, but things are just going to continue to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Private servers are never as good as the real game. Go fist yahself.
    Depends on what angle you are looking at it from.

Group 1 : There is no substitute for the 'real game' for many reasons. Not interested in alternatives. At least until their line in the sand gets crossed.
    Group 2 : Had enough of the 'real game' for for every bit as many reasons as group 1. But still want to play Rohan. Interested kin alternatives.

You might be surprised how many people I how out there that had the same opinion as yourself.
    I did as well at one time. Then my line was crossed.

Am I selling people on playing in alternative servers? Not at all! I don't need to. I won't even mention the *p* word unless someone else brings it up first.

I merely point out there are alternatives available. Folks here are on their own to find them with the help of our friend Mr. Google.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 11-23-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Pservers are full of **** its not really the developer's fault its the insecurity which stems from the fact that what they are doing is against the rules and it could all vanish at a moments notice.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Mark, creating hooks to allow workarounds doesn't actually "fix" anything. Just saying.

I beg to differ. It depends on what you do with those workarounds.
    In any case discussions on what can or can't be done in those alternative servers does not belong in these forums.