Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    LMFO
    Scammer haily still dreaming about me

Haily Yo

teach me how to scam 1 or 2 upgrade lol

oh u cant afford them poor kid .,

gtfo scammer lool this is ur condition while scamming someone

Last edited by township; 11-23-2014 at 09:36 AM.

TaKeeN
    Dragon Knight 115 (+10)
    Server: Jainus
    Active To Fight !

Banned
    And I don't even log in this game.

You do. You see the huge difference, Ahmed ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by township View Post
    Haily Yo

teach me how to scam 1 or 2 upgrade lol

oh u cant afford them poor kid .,

gtfo scammer lool this is ur condition while scamming someone

Want me to post my charging history through my 5 accounts ? It's over 10k dollars. Post your charging history, and I'll have a good laugh.

Banned
    Or you might want to talk about your banlist history, TaKeeN ?

stop raging scammer Haily

TaKeeN
    Dragon Knight 115 (+10)
    Server: Jainus
    Active To Fight !

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Or you might want to talk about your banlist history, TaKeeN ?
    im sure you logged in other day and you played isen for while your theory of not playing differs from alot of other people
    KnockOut

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henlloydza View Post
    im sure you logged in other day and you played isen for while your theory of not playing differs from alot of other people
    Less than 2 weeks on Isen, higher char on isen is 93 and ya I logged in 2 troll but it was on monday or tuesday, for less than 1 hour. My charging history ends in January 2013. Furthermore I sold everything. tali's clubs, feathers, absolute set, lion etc. Even if I log ingame, I have nothing but a ferkhan +15 and some PIM rings to survive from mobs.

The last character I had was some random priest who actually was GM of Maven.

Ceazar and TakeeN can only obtain stuffs by scamming people/RMT/exploiting game mechanics. That's a huge diff with players who actually spam game parlors to get absolute set or walter's medals with their earned money.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-23-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Banned
    Now, lemme tell you that if I log ingame right now, I'll find nothing but dead and empty servers. Even the pvp is boring. It's either templars vs templars and the winner turns out to be the one who spent the most to get every endgame items (absolute, walters, talisman + charging to reinforce absolute) and feather or ruler +18 (means charging to get them +18).

Either it's templar vs dekans, and they can't do **** when you have 2 parts +18% SD armor + 9% SD shield + marea's battle.

1st option aka "charging again for a broken game" is not an option, neither 2nd one (pvp vs dekan) is an option because that's not pvp, nor is acceptable the 3rd option aka "logging everyday for 5h+ on a broken, empty, dead server".
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-23-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Less than 2 weeks on Isen, higher char on isen is 93 and ya I logged in 2 troll but it was on monday or tuesday, for less than 1 hour. My charging history ends in January 2013. Furthermore I sold everything. tali's clubs, feathers, absolute set, lion etc. Even if I log ingame, I have nothing but a ferkhan +15 and some PIM rings to survive from mobs.

The last character I had was some random priest who actually was GM of Maven.

Ceazar and TakeeN can only obtain stuffs by scamming people/RMT/exploiting game mechanics. That's a huge diff with players who actually spam game parlors to get absolute set or walter's medals with their earned money.
    I wonder how u got absolute at january 2013,when there was none absolute LOL
    Animality

Haily Magic everywhere
    Waufing of his cool Story
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming