+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Gm please read!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROHANOPOLY ISSUE?!?!?!

So basically, I tried on my three accounts to play rohanopoly as I finished the requirements and here what I got. First picture where it says I claimed a coin

..... SO I SHOULD GET A COIN right ?! SO here's the second pic when I went back to roll the dice LOL

WOW MAGIC WHERE DID THE COIN GO? JUST DISAPPEARED OUT OF NO WHERE
    can you please fix this issue and give me the coin back I am POOR cannot afford charging now after I charged to the weapons?!?!!?!? and you said FREE COIN DAILY... so where's it T_T?! give me my coins back I HATE YOU

MadBombeR

Banned

Awards Showcase

Rohanopoly should be fully functional once again. Players who were not able to retrieve the respective coins were accredited with the respective amount.

i have the same problem with rohanopoly i bought 4 golden keys and was not credited can u check on my ticket atzigan?send a ticket yesterday and no reply xD Ticket ID: 216794

Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    So basically, I tried on my three accounts to play rohanopoly as I finished the requirements and here what I got. First picture where it says I claimed a coin

..... SO I SHOULD GET A COIN right ?! SO here's the second pic when I went back to roll the dice LOL

WOW MAGIC WHERE DID THE COIN GO? JUST DISAPPEARED OUT OF NO WHERE
    can you please fix this issue and give me the coin back I am POOR cannot afford charging now after I charged to the weapons?!?!!?!? and you said FREE COIN DAILY... so where's it T_T?! give me my coins back I HATE YOU
    Stop QQing and send a ticket a their support site http://ynkinteractive.com/support/