+ Reply to Thread

Which upg to buy?

I've been gone for 2 years and now I'm back and see there are glacial upgs up for sale at a rather cheap price. But I'm not sure which upg to buy...when I played 2 years ago Dekans where the op class with Dffs doing an insane amount of damage and temps where pretty strong as well. The upgs I'm looking at are the melee mace, 110%hp zhen, sword, dagger. I'm only choosing one but I don't if classes have been nerfed or what. Some insight would be greatly appreciated.

110% hp is not as good as 120% all stat

PM me for 4xupg zhen offers
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

VIT 120, HP 100 and 50 DD.. This items will make your Dekan shine

Thanks for the info guys yeah I'm thinking either zhen or club now. Do dragon knights still one/ two shot even the best players with ffs/dffs? I know the new upg zhen can only get up to 110% hp but thats still good when looking at non upgrades.

Well defender and guardians are going to be also nice now, with 2 glacial upgrades. Talking abt dekans, well for them any race will be now harder to kill, i'll explain why. Normally only dekan has weapon with hp on it, rest classes use, melee/magic/ranged, or stat weapons. With these upgrades dekans get another 45% health boost (if we take that an average dk used 65% hp weap), and now if we look on all other classes they get 110% boost to hp, so it will be actually harder to kill any race for dk, than it was earlier. If on Ran it could just roll with it, when people ganged him with fenatis/manos/meistars/Homers etc etc, now it will be glacials which deal dmg. So take this into consideration also.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Yeah I heard something like Guards and Defs having 100% DD...decisions decisions. It would be nice to play my guard again or turn it into a def.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Well defender and guardians are going to be also nice now, with 2 glacial upgrades. Talking abt dekans, well for them any race will be now harder to kill, i'll explain why. Normally only dekan has weapon with hp on it, rest classes use, melee/magic/ranged, or stat weapons. With these upgrades dekans get another 45% health boost (if we take that an average dk used 65% hp weap), and now if we look on all other classes they get 110% boost to hp, so it will be actually harder to kill any race for dk, than it was earlier. If on Ran it could just roll with it, when people ganged him with fenatis/manos/meistars/Homers etc etc, now it will be glacials which deal dmg. So take this into consideration also.
    Not so much. You see what temps can hit with Shield Strike and what DKs can hit with dffs? Even with a upgrades unless you are running around with 190k-350k HP you are gonna be a 1-2 hitted. And don't forget with that 110% HP, those DKs are going to be hitting you even harder with those dffs.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Not so much. You see what temps can hit with Shield Strike and what DKs can hit with dffs? Even with a upgrades unless you are running around with 190k-350k HP you are gonna be a 1-2 hitted. And don't forget with that 110% HP, those DKs are going to be hitting you even harder with those dffs.
    This is why i said, it will be harder, cus all in all dks get 45% boost, all other 110%, who were using naked melee+opt+stat. Meaning if you were living after dffs+ffs, now you will survive with even higher hp % than before.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)