+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    Good Point brother, and to add up, P/W isn't forcing you to buy one..it's a matter of need and wants.
    Well, they are merging Ran and Jin.

If you are a Jin player, you are pretty much forced to buy one to have any hope in hell of playing here at the end-game levels. Give it a couple months and those that don't have upgrades will be rq-ing because they can no longer compete.

Not everybody can dip a hand into their pocket and pull out $80+ USD (remember you gotta forge and + them too at horrible rates - more $$$) to spend on a game. I doubt many of the Pinoys that joined will be able to.

Frankly I see it as a good short term play (as long as people continue to buy them) by P/W to get some fast cash in from those that van afford it. Once the demand for these starts dropping, so will the cash.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Well, they are merging Ran and Jin.

If you are a Jin player, you are pretty much forced to buy one to have any hope in hell of playing here at the end-game levels. Give it a couple months and those that don't have upgrades will be rq-ing because they can no longer compete.

Not everybody can dip a hand into their pocket and pull out $80+ USD (remember you gotta forge and + them too at horrible rates - more $$$) to spend on a game. I doubt many of the Pinoys that joined will be able to.

Frankly I see it as a good short term play (as long as people continue to buy them) by P/W to get some fast cash in from those that van afford it. Once the demand for these starts dropping, so will the cash.
    Exactly like the first upgrade sale. They are willing to have a few good months at the expense of losing a significant chunk of the remaining player base. I'm just going on the assumption they don't care because this version is getting the PH treatment soon and they don't have to worry about long term outlook at all anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomeu View Post
    Y U MAD.................CUZ U GOT NO MONEY OR U UNDER AGE TO BUY lol
    HAHAHAHA! Nice comment and or reply. HAHAHAHA. Seriously, probably he/she doesnt have anything to use to compete with others. All he/she has is the thing for QQing. HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    HAHAHAHA! Nice comment and or reply. HAHAHAHA. Seriously, probably he/she doesnt have anything to use to compete with others. All he/she has is the thing for QQing. HAHAHAHAHA
    Haha. offensive but funny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Yes i only have 3x upg mace 61dd, and i QQ 24/7; no reply cuz I was told to not argue with morrons,

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Yes i only have 3x upg mace 61dd, and i QQ 24/7; no reply cuz I was told to not argue with morrons,
    Attaboy! Mamma knows best!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.