+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Coming back

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Ran and Jin are getting merged so your only choice is Ranjin or Isen. Whichever you pick, they are expensive, broken, and dead. My suggestion would be to flip a coin, heads Isen, tails Ranjin. Enjoy your stay!
    isen FTW! Thanks for the flip coin suggestion tho.

Isen server is the safest server at the moment
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Ran: OP gears/char. more expenssive. 2nd most populated
    Jin: OP gears/char. more expenssive. least populated
    Isen: OP Temp. less expensive. most populated.

so if u r willing to spend lots of real money, go to Ran (since Ran is more populated)
    but if ur cheap, go to isen and be a templar :v

*however things may change due to merge RanJin & upg.

Quote Originally Posted by acutezkie View Post
    Ran: OP gears/char. more expenssive. 2nd most populated
    Jin: OP gears/char. more expenssive. least populated
    Isen: OP Temp. less expensive. most populated.

so if u r willing to spend lots of real money, go to Ran (since Ran is more populated)
    but if ur cheap, go to isen and be a templar :v

*however things may change due to merge RanJin & upg.
    kso you are a liar and you contradict yourself.

Ran/Jin IS THE MOST POPULAR SERVER because isen is just a bunch of alts. When was the last time you heard of pvp on isen? never lol

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

** WAS the most popular (and that isn't saying much anymore)

Isen is full of Ran/Jin alts, sure. But how many of those alts are coming back to Ran/Jin to actually play? I bet most of those being merged from Jin are playing on Isen now with their Jin alts gathering dust in their stables.

You see I have half a dozen chars in Ran & Jin too. I just won't play them.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-07-2014 at 07:35 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    ** WAS the most popular (and that isn't saying much anymore)

Isen is full of Ran/Jin alts, sure. But how many of those alts are coming back to Ran/Jin to actually play? I bet most of those being merged from Jin are playing on Isen now with their Jin alts gathering dust in their stables.

You see I have half a dozen chars in Ran & Jin too. I just won't play them.
    All of them because there is no pvp on isen period

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    All of them because there is no pvp on isen period
    maybe not yet, but since Isen is not a "buy your way to the top of the food chain" server, perhaps it is taking players longer there to get to a level where PvP is more fun because they have to farm way more.

Remember also that Isen is far more crone-based than Ran/Jin. That means way more farming is needed to keep those crones flowing in. For people that don't have bags of money overflowing from their pockets, that is a far more satisfying environment to play in.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    maybe not yet, but since Isen is not a "buy your way to the top of the food chain" server, perhaps it is taking players longer there to get to a level where PvP is more fun because they have to farm way more.

Remember also that Isen is far more crone-based than Ran/Jin. That means way more farming is needed to keep those crones flowing in. For people that don't have bags of money overflowing from their pockets, that is a far more satisfying environment to play in.
    You haven't been playing on Isen, have you?

Not to mention that there is no level where PvP is more fun, but then again, that goes for both servers. Anyway, what do they have to farm for again?
    Gear? Weapons? Armors?

Lol.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Isen is even more of a top of the food chain server old man. Let me explain it to you the easiest way I know how:

you press C and you got the entry lvl gear (chimera) costs you 20m(armour)+5m(weap)+5m(optional offhand/shield)+100m(rings)

but that entry lvl gear is not good enough! what are we doing ahkma cave pvp? nah we need the upgrades for those things.

YNK: ok u want to go the next step up? make any of those items +12 and we will upgrade into a new item with stronger stats!

Old man knows how reinforcement system works make 10-11 items +12 why dont you?

but wait theres more we got billy atzigan here with a special tv offer a third upgrade for the weapon and armour!

so lets make another 6 items +12

and then you realize even the best weapon can be reinforced so you might as well make it +12 too!

so you need to +12 16-17 items and you might as well +12 the final form so thats another 10-11 items thats where the money is they could give you the spirit stones for free all that reinforcement money is where they are looking for. Isen is conceptually the worst server ever ever ever thats why people just have alts there. They pray to jesus a fair reinforcement system will come out instead

Need help? PM me

I agree with ShadowAce. nuff said
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.