+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Make Sale of Bravery/Adorned DD options

Make Sale of Brave/Adorned DD options with new upgs need this last option to make it unique with a better dd could be cool if u make some sale of it tnx

Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    Make Sale of Brave/Adorned DD options with new upgs need this last option to make it unique with a better dd could be cool if u make some sale of it tnx

we have this shiny in item mall I think its 13~15%dd upon success, but how much %dd does the opt stones u mention boost? ;o

Brave is like 1% higher than normal ones if I'm not wrong and Adorned are like the same.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Brave is like 1% higher than normal ones if I'm not wrong and Adorned are like the same.
    So if i want to combine my new upg pieces aswell, what stones should i use?

Commoner
    yall do know that adorned are in rhodium chest right?? low chances to get 1 but low chance (rhodium chest) better than 0 chance (if none on im = 0 chance)

and you can also trade in 5 regular plus some crone for 1 adorned.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    yall do know that adorned are in rhodium chest right?? low chances to get 1 but low chance (rhodium chest) better than 0 chance (if none on im = 0 chance)

and you can also trade in 5 regular plus some crone for 1 adorned.
    That is Improved not Adorned.

my bad. i knew it was one of them thought thats the one it was. my fault for not actually going to look before i posted. but yeah can trade in 5 for 1 that is a lil better than the regular one. and u can get better than regular ones from rhodium chests. but im sure PWI will have sale on brave dd stones soon as the part 3/4 comes out. would be stupid for them not to. every upg set bought will be using 1. i know people that arent going to forge uni until do get a brave stone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing007 View Post
    we have this shiny in item mall I think its 13~15%dd upon success, but how much %dd does the opt stones u mention boost? ;o
    Ofc use shiny i meant when u forge new upg into unique u need shiny+enother option adorned/brave is 7-12/-6/13 both was in Item Mall in the past but both got removed so im asking for sale of those options...

Banned
    Make a giant and spam rhodium chest at r4/r5.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Make a giant and spam rhodium chest at r4/r5.
    no rhodium chest in r5. those are goddess offering chest. u cant open them with giant skill. only with key u get from r5 mobs. all other boxes giant can open. 1/2 r4 is rhodium 1/2 r4 is gold chests. also is some rhodium chest in blazing temple but not nearly as many.