+ Reply to Thread

The isen achievement points not being distributed.

Ok....from DAY ONE i have not been getting the points from either logging in, going elemental dungeon or ashkeena dungeon. On all three of my accounts. I wont even bother submitting a ticket because i know it wont be addressed. The support system is a complete and utter failure. They dont address or fix any of my issues.

I reported to GM but they said that they are trying to solve. And the soulution maybe come out when rohan is dead.

They already knew it but theyre just too lazy to fix it...or they dont know how to fix it...either way who cares???this game is dead already...
    Last edited by br0br0; 11-21-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Banned

Awards Showcase

We're looking into resolving this issue as soon as possible. users will be informed once this is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    We're looking into resolving this issue as soon as possible. users will be informed once this is resolved.
    So your saying all we will get points later right? that means we can keep doing the achievements then?
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by br0br0 View Post
    They already knew it but theyre just too lazy to fix it...or they dont know how to fix it...either way who cares???this game is dead already...
    They also settled many issues not only this. Maybe, they prioritized some issues that is bigger than this. They created this game so they know how to fix it. Players are always hasty. Just do the achievements. They can monitor all the achievements you did so, just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by br0br0 View Post
    QQing but still had the time to look here up at forums . But still are you playing? I bet not, so STFU .!.