+ Reply to Thread

Suggestion: Switch Server.

Yes, well hello! It's me demonic with another boring suggestion, but which is going to spare our time logging in and out. Make a new combination as of (ctrl+...) so that we can go to server change. or make a button, ''change server'' on your character choice screen.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

+1
    Specially when the client crashes and thats like 25%+ of the time, make it so when we get disconnected it just takes us to the login screen rather than close and having to start again that way we can choose servers and change if we want faster. In game menu or something an option to quit to login screen.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Good idea!
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

the suggestion was made, and ignored about 4 years ago and periodically shows up every year or two since.

Wasn't expecting to see it pop up again until early next year.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    the suggestion was made, and ignored about 4 years ago and periodically shows up every year or two since.

Wasn't expecting to see it pop up again until early next year.
    we are still hoping that this time they will hear us!