+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Lol just do yourself a favor and quit. GM's don't care...they're gonna milk the **** out of the last dozen dumbasses left charging and probably shut down in a few months. Same thing ph did...flood the game with ridiculous OP crap then shut down.

Not so sure. It all depends on what Trinity brings to the table.

That just might be the magic bullet that brings a lot of folks back here.

Or it might not...
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

lol i roam forums once in awhile all i read is ppl bitching all the time..if you dnt like it leave and for ppl with a "life" how good is your "life" when you roam forums on a game you hate so much?
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Or it might not...
    What would it have to be to get this done? Its already been said its not item related or skill balance related...and well those seem to be two of the biggest issues people have with the game.

Even if we get halflings...so what, I'd rather see a skill balance for existing classes then just adding another layer on to the existing pile of broken garbage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Merges mean a failure.

Meanwhile Atzigan is loading items on event inventory, I'm banging girls.
    HAAHAAHAAAAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHHAH i just spit my water all over my floor. its funny cuz it's NOT true. you're a fat fuc.king virgin kid. LOOOOOOOL DYING IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    HAAHAAHAAAAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHHAH i just spit my water all over my floor. its funny cuz it's NOT true. you're a fat fuc.king virgin kid. LOOOOOOOL DYING IRL.
    By "banging" he means goggling Kim K nudes and asking mom to wash the "crunchy" socks again, yea i just popped in to troll a bit….my credit card is staying in my wallet for this one mates

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Or it might not...
    Still on 50/50's, but still we are hoping, HOPING and HOPING for betterment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    What would it have to be to get this done? Its already been said its not item related or skill balance related...and well those seem to be two of the biggest issues people have with the game.

Even if we get halflings...so what, I'd rather see a skill balance for existing classes then just adding another layer on to the existing pile of broken garbage.
    We will just have to see won't we.

There are hundreds of folks out there that are addicted to this game and want a place to go that is not so viral in the pursuit of your wallet.
    Will Trinity be enough to lure some of those back here and spend the megabucks needed? Who knows.

That said I am really curious in seeing what Trinity brings to the game. I'm all about new features and new gameplay options.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Let's just wait for announcements guys! )
    OMG. Alas! Someone patiently waiting for something. Instead of QQing if you dont want the changes and current status. STOP playing and eat your breakfast. Oh wait, dont forget to brush your teeth afterwards HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by taintedchild View Post
    lol i roam forums once in awhile all i read is ppl bitching all the time..if you dnt like it leave and for ppl with a "life" how good is your "life" when you roam forums on a game you hate so much?
    HAHAHA. the truth has been spoken Stop bitchin' on forum.