+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Why would she? She's buying up all the upgrades and gonna sell them for huge $$$

New upgrades = huge business opportunity 6 months from now.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Why would she? She's buying up all the upgrades and gonna sell them for huge $$$

New upgrades = huge business opportunity 6 months from now.
    Someone has apparently not read what Atzigan said regarding new upgraded weapons. Let me quote that for you:

"How will we sell the Upgrade Equipment?
    This equipment will be sold for 2 weeks in each month. We will continuously reveal upgrade equipment every month so there is no user who wishes to obtain them left behind. Previous installations of Upgrades or Epics were made only once a month and then it completely stopped, preventing several users from Ran to obtain them and leaving several users without the power some of their opponents or allies had."

Let's see how that holds up over the longer term.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Well looks like I will need to find something else to use as a retirement fund god forbid we get a normal tax free savings account.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Well looks like I will need to find something else to use as a retirement fund god forbid we get a normal tax free savings account.
    Ca$h back deal with playwith TBA

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Dis forums makes u loose br4inCells Evrytime u br0wse it i swear srsly wakakakaka )))))))) (: ;o ^.^=] :@ :| :')
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Spartak still trying to talk **** cuz he cant afford even 1 voucher LOL

after I make my dagger my def can derpily stand in the middle of ruler room like alias too
    I don't even say name
    But yes, Defender on Ran ppl were talking #1 is Alias
    And you wish can go on Alias's level seriously? Rolf you made me laugh hard again
    Just your s0x temp still can't gear up, your account no rps, never charge $ LOL
    For now till server closed
    #2 not your def
    #3 not your def
    #4 not your def
    #5 not your def
    #6 to #100 not your def LOL

wakakakakkakakakkakakkakkakakakaka

lol alias is actually the worst def in rohan only job is to follow with emp. Only person that gets sheltered is tar (way to save your priests brah) doesnt use a shield so cant make any plays just derp with dual upg and hit the boss. NATASA does way more work and is also dualed but sure keep sucking the ladyboi's dick so vesko can get 1 more eurdrome LOL

and its funny how you are talking spartak after spending $200 on an epic mace just to have upg 2.0 come LMAOHEMAD

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by shadowace View Post
    lol alias is actually the worst def in rohan only job is to follow with emp. Only person that gets sheltered is tar (way to save your priests brah) doesnt use a shield so cant make any plays just derp with dual upg and hit the boss. Natasa does way more work and is also dualed but sure keep sucking the ladyboi's dick so vesko can get 1 more eurdrome lol

and its funny how you are talking spartak after spending $200 on an epic mace just to have upg 2.0 come lmaohemad
    shemale just mad

how your def? wakakakakakakakakkakaka
    and who is spartak? that all your brain? wakakakakakakkakaka

Commoner
    lol alias is actually the worst def in rohan only job is to follow with emp. Only person that gets sheltered is tar (way to save your priests brah) doesnt use a shield so cant make any plays just derp with dual upg and hit the boss. NATASA does way more work and is also dualed
    yea i agree natasa better than alias. alias does just stand there and do nothing. tar cant play 2 chars same time properly?? even when im playing tort i shelter ( when priest in pt ) and pop stuns on peoples. im not duel weapons atm so do use shield.. so use all most of his shield skills also but even when do get axe/dagger still got no problem using no drop bag and swapping out dagger/shield when need pop some extra stuns.