+ Reply to Thread

Notebook problem

Hello.

Before saying anything else, I think i should inform that I have never played Rohan before.

I use a notebook laptop - details shown here.
    The game runs perfectly until i get to the character creation part. You see, my screen seems too small for me to see the buttons [as though they are hidden....the whole bottom part is gone], quite hard to explain..
    I tried F11-ing, ALT+ENTER-ing and adding "-win" to my desktop shortcut. nothing worked.

I'd be really grateful if anyone could tell me how to fix this/how to edit the options without logging in.

Sincerely, Helldweller/Filthee

Display: 10.2 inch, 10:6, 1024x600 pixels
    You simply cannot play Rohan on anything with less than 1024x768 resolution.

Actually there is 800*600 resolution support ish
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Eww that would be impossible to play with

Notebook tamir

i have the same problem, how would i change it to 800x600 without being logged in on a character?

It's possible the default resolution setting in ROHAN when installed is too big for your monitor.

As a temporary measure right click the rohanclient.exe file located in your ROHAN folder and select properties > Compatibility tab.

From here under Settings there is an option for "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution." Check this box and run loader.exe as usual. When the client runs it should run in the marked 640 x 480 resolution. When in game set the correct resolution for your computer than exit the game and uncheck the 640 x 480 box from the properties window.

Now that, my good sir, is some pro support.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY