+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Atzigan/Sineida give me a good reason

Atzigan/Sineida give me a good reason for why RAN/JIN players should buy new weapons, if staff / GM / CEO lie and always do the opposite of what the players want, now yours guys want force players to purchase new weapons for keep salaries people who do not do their job well. Why should we spend money on a game dead where the playerbase will disappear with this new upg sale.

1.- Usaid the new upg would be weaker. Lie
    2.- That Jin will be a server without epic/upg. Lie
    3.- Now compensate JIN players with 35% boost weapon but what about RAN players without epic/upg not have the same right ?. anyway Its Useless.
    4.- Why no sell old upg parts and remove edited weapons from ph? or they most important that Jin/Ran player with more years in rohan? why not make a new server just for them?
    5.- Why spend a cent in new weapon if soon this game can got shutdown or yours guys coming with upg 3.0
    6.- What about epic/upg user now their weapon useless, no compensation?
    Last edited by Vinko; 11-17-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

they also said they wouldn't implement Hunterkits a long time ago, guess that was a lie too.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Rotreberque said hed make my aquia I rings +27 he lied also. Oh and unarohanessa said she would give me perma ignited if I guessed her weight and she lied too.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Rotreberque said hed make my aquia I rings +27 he lied also. Oh and unarohanessa said she would give me perma ignited if I guessed her weight and she lied too.
    Seriously? A GM promised you that he will give out the item you requested and not delivered? OMG. That's crazy. Do you have a proof? I mean, thats seriously bad. Seriously. BTW my real name is SERIOUSLY. hahahaha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Seriously? A GM promised you that he will give out the item you requested and not delivered? OMG. That's crazy. Do you have a proof? I mean, thats seriously bad. Seriously. BTW my real name is SERIOUSLY. hahahaha.
    Where'd you get that crazy idea...GM's on this game don't lie. jajaja

Banned
    jajajajajaja

Shakira - GMs don't lie.mp3

GMs are paid to lie? . A long list can be made of the bulls**t PWI (formally YNK)/GMs have pulled in the past 4 years..... After being here so long seems like PWI has 3 moves: Create a new server, merge 2 servers, or do a charge event. While ignoring everything else that matters to players........
    PWI (PlayWith Interactive) GMs are paid to lie
    proof is here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...ghlight=spirit

Liez! GMs don lie!!!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    I wonder if they came in to work today and saw all the forum QQ over their recent plans and were like *FACEPALM*

Either that or they just laughed, because they hate the players here anyhow.

Sineida on forum since a few hours and she posted again upg stat in german version, think its a irreversible desicion. Anyway this evil plan cost them their jobs if no playerbase no neccesary pay salaries to GM
    Last edited by Vinko; 11-17-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"