+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    If the server respond to your suggestion about boosting your old upgrades, then what's the significance of having Item mall. If you want to play games, you are willing to spend some cash. Don't threat the server that you are quitting if they will not agree to your suggestions. There are lots of players that are enjoying this game even if they spend some cash. It's a part of being a gamer Dude!

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by respak View Post
    bump, atzigan what do you think?
    *Atzigan's voice* your credit card looks kinda sexy.
    Don't hate, friends.

@atzigan, have you come to any conclusion yet? we payed more for old upgrades and epics and they are far more worse. it is kinda rip off, do not you think? now you are releasing better for cheaper price... you said that they will be slighty worse...

guess you ignored your costumer, but i have expected this, thank you for your attention and good luck. I am done here.

you dont even play, why do you care

y U GUY MAD..........IT A GAME SO THEY CAN SELL THE PRICE THEY WANT...............OR MAYBE U GUY UNDER AGE N CANT CHARGE POINT.....QQ DONT LIKE IT LEAVE THERE OTHER GAME

Quote Originally Posted by hellomeu View Post
    y U GUY MAD..........IT A GAME SO THEY CAN SELL THE PRICE THEY WANT...............OR MAYBE U GUY UNDER AGE N CANT CHARGE POINT.....QQ DONT LIKE IT LEAVE THERE OTHER GAME
    Oh god, what do we have here?

awesome ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Tirador69 View Post
    Oh god, what do we have here?
    Its Borats account.......

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

thank you for being ignored, Atzigan.
    your ex dear customer.