+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Atzigan, how about merging all 3 servers?

Atzigan, how about merging all 3 servers?

well, not ncessarily merge but transfer all ppl in ran/jin to isen. can we do that?

1 server is already enough bcuz there are only few active ppl.

Epic/Upg and other OP stuff only destroyed the balance of the game's economy like farming/upgrading/refine/forge/trade/EM,etc.

but of course, cancel the sale and compensate ppl w/ epic/upg/opan/PHwep with...

1. Chimera wep of choice (or a very much weaker version of upg)
    2. Chimera acce of choice (or craft/FD but can b worn in lvl'1)
    3. lvling package (ex. seal,scroll,talis,etc)
    4. starting package ( ex. crones,ses,stones,ses,etc)

then, nerf the blunt mastery of temp a little then all things are fixed.
    Last edited by acutezkie; 11-16-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Banned
    Maybe better transfer from Jin only to Ishen? who want ofc! as a real compensate to playing promised upgrade/epic free serwer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Maybe better transfer from Jin only to Ishen? who want ofc! as a real compensate to playing promised upgrade/epic free serwer.
    This is what they should have done. Merge Isen/Jin and PH/Ran. Keep the pure server with the pure server and upgrade **** with upgrade ****.

Biggest difference balance wise now that they removed glacial caps on Isen is the upgrade boss drops...but as we've all seen templars are broken with or without them.

But then again who really cares at this point...play on a server where templars are broken, or a server where templars are broken and you have epics/upgrades...take your pick lol.

Too Late.
    Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall. There ain't no putting the scrambled eggs back into the shell.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Actually, it is a good idea but the merging of servers will only result of long term transitions and fair adjustments to those who have better items compared to those who doesnt have that were acquired based on the server rate differences. Just my opinion.

well, i thought iRohan would be far better than RohanPH,

but *sigh* it's worst.
    trust me... been there

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Actually, it is a good idea but the merging of servers will only result of long term transitions and fair adjustments to those who have better items compared to those who doesnt have that were acquired based on the server rate differences. Just my opinion.

maybe, nerf the weapon by 50%? haha!! nvm, our ideas are
    nothing but trash to them..

in RohanPH, templars are nothing but just like the other races.
    trust me, PH found a way to balance the game.

i hope iRohan can too.

Quote Originally Posted by acutezkie View Post
    maybe, nerf the weapon by 50%? haha!! nvm, our ideas are
    nothing but trash to them..

in RohanPH, templars are nothing but just like the other races.
    trust me, PH found a way to balance the game.

i hope iRohan can too.
    I agree with you my friend (Just assuming to be your friend). Well I myself just hopes that there will be an immediate change in relation to balance. Well we cannot do anything since I already chose to play here. I just need to adjust to their ways and enjoy it as much as possible.

I Agree to those player who said that there are only few active players in some servers. Maybe if the merging of the Rohan Levelupgame server is complete, then there will be more active players. And if they merge the 3 servers, maybe there will be problems that may interrupt the players like being disconnected or maintenance because of servicing the game. Be contented to the game. Just enjoy it guys.

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    I Agree to those player who said that there are only few active players in some servers. Maybe if the merging of the Rohan Levelupgame server is complete, then there will be more active players. And if they merge the 3 servers, maybe there will be problems that may interrupt the players like being disconnected or maintenance because of servicing the game. Be contented to the game. Just enjoy it guys.
    Folks going to Isen are those that have either never played Rohan before but were scared off by the rampant lack of balance in Ran & Jin, people from Ran/Jin checking Isen out for a short time or people who left Rohan altogether for many reasons over the years. People playing in Isen want nothing to do with Ran & Jin.

Those who are coming from RohanPH are getting a huge shock at how horribly expensive it is to play here. Most of those will not be staying very long because it just costs way too much for them to play here.

Merge Isen with Ran & Jin I can guarantee that the few folks they did pick up i Isen will be gone very, very quickly. I think PlayWith is very aware of that as well.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.