+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Atzigan, what about giving a compensation to Ran players

since new upgraded are sightly betters than previous one when you clearly said it won't happend, seriously ?

You did more in 2 months for those Pinoys coming from a Pserver than you ever did for our community of players in 8 years I play this game !

What about this ?
    (/retired)[/B]

Banned
    I think he should extend the glacial and craft weapon boost event to Ran server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    What? Jin players were awarded 35% boost to their glacial wep stats as a "compensation" because PWI failed to observe their promise as Jin was supposed to be epic/upgs-free. Ran on the other hand though aren't affected and they got upgrades equivalent or actually better than the PH weapons if that's what you're trying to touch on. Also if they wish to buy the new upgrade it's available. lol.
    Loooooooooooooool...Jin compensation is so bad I'm not even going to bother with the event. Your glacial/craft weapons are worthless compared to the new upgrades with or without the boost. In other words...Jin is not going to be given any compensation since what they are going to be given is totally ****ing useless anyhow.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    since new upgraded are sightly betters than previous one when you clearly said it won't happend, seriously ?

You did more in 2 months for those Pinoys coming from a Pserver than you ever did for our community of players in 8 years I play this game !

What about this ?

Compensation for what ? Jin is a server without epic/upgrades. It was their own word, and it would remain permanently without epic/upgrades.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Loooooooooooooool...Jin compensation is so bad I'm not even going to bother with the event. Your glacial/craft weapons are worthless compared to the new upgrades with or without the boost. In other words...Jin is not going to be given any compensation since what they are going to be given is totally ****ing useless anyhow.
    That's pretty much it yep.

Players all left Rohan, according to what it's been said on facebook. People talk about closure soon on epvpers aswell.
    Don't hate, friends.

Cool

the funny thing is, no matter how f*cked the game & stupid the gm had become, still we hold on. :v

well, not for me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    What? Jin players were awarded 35% boost to their glacial wep stats as a "compensation" because PWI failed to observe their promise as Jin was supposed to be epic/upgs-free. Ran on the other hand though aren't affected and they got upgrades equivalent or actually better than the PH weapons if that's what you're trying to touch on. Also if they wish to buy the new upgrade it's available. lol.
    Buy what we already have, no way, we have to buy new upg just because Pinoys received all theyr stuff from theyr legal pserver for free and because GMs decide to merge servers ? That's just bull****.

Imo it should be just legit that "old" upg that didn't used Shiny Stones dd (sorry Iceyy but lets stay honest) get 4% more dd per upg parts used, i mean if it's 1 parts, it's 4%, if it's 3 parts, 6%, with a maximum of 7%, it might fix the problems, or just remove DD on new upg parts or leave it to 1-2% since it's where the problem is.
    Last edited by Mariion; 11-16-2014 at 06:16 AM.
    (/retired)[/B]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    That's pretty much it yep.

Players all left Rohan, according to what it's been said on facebook. People talk about closure soon on epvpers aswell.
    This is just the last milking, I feel bad for anyone who pulls out their credit card for this.

The sooner this version closes the sooner we can all go play on pservers with less worry about them being shut down!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    This is just the last milking, I feel bad for anyone who pulls out their credit card for this.

The sooner this version closes the sooner we can all go play on pservers with less worry about them being shut down!
    Pretty much it.

At least pservers do decent management and actually balance everything : farming/levelling/pvp/weapons/armors and do some nice graphics to improve the game. They also secured their servers with ingame anti-hacks in around 1 to 2 months.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-16-2014 at 06:40 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post

What about this ?
    ya ok lets extend the glacial boost to ran's server, aswell as crafted weapons.

You'll still end with something shtty on which you actually did throw a bunch of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast