+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Okay, let's strip apart the trolls I'm usually doing over here on the forums. It shouldn't be tedious to understand what is actually happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    This is the smartest post I've read in these forums in a long time.
    ugh

Maybe you don't read forums that much after all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    ugh

Maybe you don't read forums that much after all.
    Don't be jelly biitchhhhh

We need compensation to RAN players. boosting all old upg into new upgs.

compensation to all players!! hahaha not only for specific server but to all servers!!

You guys just want to have free items lol farm more
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

Ffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    this Story is 100% true!!!
    Well I beg to differ from the both of you. For a start the way that game is being managed in iRohan is the same as it was in the Philippines; pretty much retarded. Every suggestion thrown in by players of the game are always "taken into consideration" and never really acted upon. So, this is 100% true.

For the second part, to us Filipino players we saw the game as a money generating business by Level Up Ph when Rohan Ph was still online then and for some people in the Ph who have transferred to iRohan they found the game to be "playable to some degree, but not sustainable".

Because for Filipino players who earn a meager minimum wage(if it can be called minimum wage at all)it's too expensive for some of my Kababayans and for those who would still try to play the game as a community within the game we as Filipinos try our best to help each other out.

PWI thought that by bringing over Pinoy Rohan players left stranded when the game closed in the Philippines as a good move business wise. To us Ph players, we thought of it as kind or a good gesture whatever it is that you want to call it, but after reading through the threads; it sad to realize that we were being used as pawns(if you look at it, really makes a whole lot of sense, repopulate with fresh players to drum up interest again) by PWI.

Don't get me wrong I am not "cleansing my hands" regarding Ph players characters being transferred over to iRohan, I tried to have my 110 character moved to iRohan but that hasn't happened and I guess it never will(because the stats of my equipped items were too high so-to-speak).

Even before an invitation was sent by YNK/PWI to RPh players I already have a characters set up here and started from the bottom and I went back into grinding like in the good old days of Rohan Ph. Even before I switched to iRohan there were already a pocket of Filipino players actually spending a serious amount of money into the game. I am literally spending a whole lot of money into the game too, which is more than the minimum wage in the Philippines.

For the benefit for those who are unaware, the minimum wage in the Philippines is around $400.00 per month so that would be $4,800/year(not that big but we can get by on that amount believe you me) now a tiny amount of it can be put into the game but, since we(Pinoys) help each other out by making them(noobs) borrow items and equipment, they are able to play the game and soon enough, get to generate crones or e-cash of their own. That is the way that we go around pricey part of the game.

As for the Pinoy hackers(I know there are some out there)the price point for the game is really a good deterrent for the most part those who hacked the games in the Philippines were individual not willing to spend a single amount into playing the game. They were able to go around it by selling hacked items to Ph players back then which, led to the closure of Rohan Ph. It maybe naive of me to say this, hopefully those hackers in my country won't be able to do it here at iRohan. If they do, anyhow their accounts will be closed pretty much, I think.

But for the sake of argument, anybody in the Philippines who will be able and is willing to play iRohan no matter how much it costs will play the game, regardless of their pay-grade. Because within the game itself We have a support system. We look out for each other to the point of lending actual money to fellow Filipino players so they can enjoy the game. We shun our Kababayans who would try to screw with us but, we will be willing to take back an erring Ph player back in, so long as they behave.

So "Bad move. Pinoys won't spend on iRohan. $1 = 45 philippine peso (PHP). 1k rps = $10 = 450php. Minimum Philippine salary is 1.200 PHP. Median salary is 28.000 PHP, which is roughly $600. Average salary is about $1000." is actually not true.
    Last edited by ravendee; 12-10-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ravendee View Post

As for the Pinoy hackers(I know there are some out there)the price point for the game is really a good deterrent for the most part those who hacked the games in the Philippines were individual not willing to spend a single amount into playing the game. They were able to go around it by selling hacked items to Ph players back then which, led to the closure of Rohan Ph. It maybe naive of me to say this, hopefully those hackers in my country won't be able to do it here at iRohan. If they do, anyhow their accounts will be closed pretty much, I think.
    It took one year for YNK to bust out YellowLightz cheating activities so i no worry. Lol.

And you're wrong. Most of the gears come from game parlors and aren't "shareable" or tradeable. Even if you help out each other to be """""geared""""" it won't work.

hmm. I'm also curious if there will be compensation for Ran players or only jin.

RaN+JIN are dead. Go to ISEN, coming to dead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8