+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Its going to be so great. I've decided to sponsor a bunch of Jin players. Soon as they go on sale I'm going to be buying new upgrades for 23 Jin players just so we can come to Ran and laugh at your pathetic old upgrades. All this time a handful of idiots on Ran thought they were elite players...now they'll find out what its like to be under geared
    dw its all about skills we all know it, not throwing money or having exclusive items or bringing a zerg

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Not to mention that they're insulting the players, doing a log-in event in order to receive the boost. Game so empty that they're forcing the players to log-in to receive something (that is useless) ?

Dat management, lol.

Just take THH as an exemple. There was exactly one year, he left and never came back. Should be a strong indication of what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Yea, good point.

How is that a good point?

Did THH actually leave?
    If he did, though quite suddenly, it's quite presumptuous to assume he 'quit' due to the current management, just because it fits your agenda's against P/W.

Some things shouldn't be made assumptions about, just in order to fit in someone's propaganda. Either you know something, or you don't - either you tell, or you don't. Let us not continue further "urban legends".
    There are many and more examples to use as a backup for one's propaganda vs P/W.

Disclosure for the overly sensitive: the term "you" in this case is plural and thus not directed towards one person in specific.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 11-17-2014 at 12:09 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    How is that a good point?

Did THH actually leave?
    If he did, though quite suddenly, it's quite presumptuous to assume he 'quit' due to the current management, just because it fits your agenda's against P/W.

Some things shouldn't be made assumptions about, just in order to fit in someone's propaganda. Either you know something, or you don't - either you tell, or you don't. Let us not continue further "urban legends".
    There are many and more examples to use as a backup for one's propaganda vs P/W.
    I do believe I know a llittle about it because he left at the same time NightsWatch left the game. And NW, especially Silver, gave me some hints about him leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I do believe I know a llittle about it because he left at the same time NightsWatch left the game. And NW, especially Silver, gave me some hints about him leaving.
    I'll just refer to the above post #57

Either you know something and post it, or you don't.
    One should not leave the assumptions open for others or, better yet, make assumptions on rumors - not if it's to backup some random case because it happens to fit the bill.
    Whether or not he left for this reason, should not be discussed until one has actual facts to discus it with.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

ITT: People who dont know anything about THH thinking they know about THH. Hes in school calm the fk down ppl

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Calm down GM Strellan.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    ITT: People who dont know anything about THH thinking they know about THH. Hes in school calm the fk down ppl
    Not sure how to break this to you hun, but school wouldn't stop someone from popping into the forums on occasion to make their presence felt - not if they really cared anymore.
    A year is a pretty long time to remain out of touch if he had any thoughts of returning here.

Sorry but I think he has moved on to his life now.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Not sure how to break this to you hun, but school wouldn't stop someone from popping into the forums on occasion to make their presence felt - not if they really cared anymore.
    A year is a pretty long time to remain out of touch if he had any thoughts of returning here.

So the only way to move on from somewhere / someone, is to either feel bad or just lack any and all interest in something / someone?

Interesting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Plus, he would had made an annoucement, instead of brutally quitting, aswell as NightsWatch who all in the same time left. Some of them moved to another game, and I saw one or two of them around later who told me they all quit, including THH.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-17-2014 at 01:14 PM.

Let's make another assumption and say that you're missing the point.

It's not that he quit - it's the reason for quitting that is the (lacking) point of discussion.