+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Banned
    plus, pservers are pretty cheap compared to iRohan.

RAN is done now. GM just care JIN and PH server. U know what? They promised that JIN will not have upg/epic pemanent but atm JNI will be merged and got new upg/epic. Even new upg s are stronger than old ones on RAN. And there is a rediculous point that JIN gets compensation. ))

Why should RAN players get any kind of compensation? They can buy those new upgrades just like the incoming JIN Players.
    Just take your 'old' 4-part upgrades and learn to play better using them. wkwkwkwkwk
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

coz there are op items in ran already, what do you expect ? since we merging Jin will be having those Overpower weapons as well, so then we should have another compensation !
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I should get a compensation for reading through this garbage on a near-daily basis.

I know, I know.., but it's stronger than myself - really, so not reading through it isn't an option.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I should get a compensation for reading through this garbage on a near-daily basis.

I know, I know.., but it's stronger than myself - really, so not reading through it isn't an option.
    Actually I figured I was much more addicted to the trollin over the forums than the game. Free 2 Troll and I'm the best at winning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    No. Plus Ran had better rates overall. But lemme guess you got a ****ty 5x dd upgrade and now are whining cause it's not first rate anymore? Our glacials in Jin will be rubbish too
    why are you acting like nobody on ran has a glacial weapon and didnt have to suffer with getting their ass kicked every day? If you ask me ran players who can show that they use glacial weapons on a daily basis should be eligible for the boost just like jin players are.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    why are you acting like nobody on ran has a glacial weapon and didnt have to suffer with getting their ass kicked every day? If you ask me ran players who can show that they use glacial weapons on a daily basis should be eligible for the boost just like jin players are.
    Yes they should, and they should get craft weapons boosted too. Either way...they are still garbage and useless now anyhow lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    No. Plus Ran had better rates overall. But lemme guess you got a ****ty 5x dd upgrade and now are whining cause it's not first rate anymore? Our glacials in Jin will be rubbish too
    I've 6x dd but my point isn't that at all.

Why Jin or Ran should buy anything cause Atzigan gave to Pinoys free items and merge PH server here ?
    Was it hard to make another slot and merge theyr server and shitty indo stuff there, + those upg those pinoys got has been sold in rmt by GMs of those servers so wtf ?

This company give back items here cause of Ph's company closed and try to make us pay for it since we all play here. It's retarded, we are here longer than them (Jin and Ran) and we have to adapt to those guys ? What is this for a shitty management ? I never saw such fucking bullshit.

It's like the biggest charity ever, Atzigan gave for free theyr items but the company can't afford a new server for those guys and oh, lets use the same server and we will make milk with those who still play here, and was here since like lets say 10 11 years ?
    Who will give us back our money and items when this server close ? If you got the answer to that, tell me.

That's the retarded things I ever saw in my entire life, this company have no loyalty and no respect for us at all.
    Last edited by Mariion; 11-16-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    (/retired)[/B]

Banned
    I don't understand...its the return of upgrades and merge with Jin that Ran players were masturbating thinking about for years now....why so angry?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast