+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    old upg prices were 6.4k and 8k (1st and 3rd at 6.4, 2nd and 4th at 8k)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Gms should put same price in rps and ecash so every1 will hav the chance to obtain this new upg

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    WTF shemale you act like know everything but why wrong answer rofl

wakakakakakakakakak

I thought they were 6.4 and 7.5 but ohkay, anyways the thing at that time there wasn't this Rps and E-cash thingy separate, so you could buy one but not spending a dime, so now what do you think? will they put high price for RPs or E-Cash so that people would actually buy them by charging?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Still lets hope that It wont be overprice for its quality and also, hoping that it won't continually destroy the balance.

What balance are you talking about? The one where non-epic/upg were being slaughtered by epics/upgrades? This is going to balance things out, everyone now will be able to fight epics/upg on equal ground.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    What balance are you talking about? The one where non-epic/upg were being slaughtered by epics/upgrades? This is going to balance things out, everyone now will be able to fight epics/upg on equal ground.
    I'm laughing just as hard at everyone who thinks these upgrades will balance the game, as the people who thought Isen would be balanced.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Nope. You'll be 10 players max to fight on a dead server. I mean, everyone of the playerbase have gone for good now.
    Don't hate, friends.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Nope. You'll be 10 players max to fight on a dead server. I mean, everyone of the playerbase have gone for good now.
    +1...its gonna be a few 9xdd humans, a few templars, and a few vit dekans wondering where everyone went haha.

i'm sorry but does this mean thar u have spent 14.4k k (6.4k + 8k) for all 4pcs or 28k (2.8 + 16k)?