+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You dont fix the classes by making a weapon exclusive to the IM to make them stronger. Ranger talisman was free for everyone (although its not ready yet) thats where fixing rangers and other classes that "need fixing" should come from.

And honestly I was gonna buy an upg 2.0 anyways but with the stats they have now I think im gonna get ready for the lvl 65 patch on tera instead. The stats on there are broken and I for one will lose interest in rohan if that sale goes through.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You dont fix the classes by making a weapon exclusive to the IM to make them stronger. Ranger talisman was free for everyone (although its not ready yet) thats where fixing rangers and other classes that "need fixing" should come from.
    Does it really matter? If you don't have that IM exclusive weapon your going to suck badly anyhow. Wtf you think I've been saying about upgrades for years moron. Oh wait...now that you'll have to pony up some cash for a new one its an issue all of the sudden?

And honestly I was gonna buy an upg 2.0 anyways but with the stats they have now I think im gonna get ready for the lvl 65 patch on tera instead. The stats on there are broken and I for one will lose interest in rohan if that sale goes through.
    Same thing people said about upg 1.0 back in the day when hordes of people said bye bye Rohan.

You were one of the ones on the forums crying the loudest about how upg's were so great bring them back, you got what you asked for...now you want to complain?

Yeah because upg 1.0 turned every weapon into a dagger :|

Need help? PM me

Banned
    there come strellan bitchin again about the balance.

SHAT AP FKIN FAKE PUSSEY

K ?

k.

Banned
    Lol seriously...daggers turned into super daggers, its all good.

wasnt it you came to jin bragging how your best templar and you wanted to pvp me loooooooool now what coz upgrades give people fair chance your crying we all no u crying coz u cnt afford **** you had people in your guild fund u for all this time hence y u change ur temp to priest coz u cnt afford the lvl 7s hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by stevied View Post
    wasnt it you came to jin bragging how your best templar and you wanted to pvp me loooooooool now what coz upgrades give people fair chance your crying we all no u crying coz u cnt afford **** you had people in your guild fund u for all this time hence y u change ur temp to priest coz u cnt afford the lvl 7s hahahah
    rofl steve sorry I dont scam ppl for my gear and if I wanted upg 2.0 id go get it. Just stfu steve before I send shawn to go scam you and drop all your upg 2.0 in ashkeena dungeon.

Need help? PM me

rofl steve sorry I dont scam ppl for my gear and if I wanted upg 2.0 id go get it. Just stfu steve before I send shawn to go scam you and drop all your upg 2.0 in ashkeena dungeon.
    lol dont cry coz u cant afford new upgrade just ask ill purchase u 1 if it means u wont kill urself so u ready 4 that 1v1 on merge day?

k yo go buy it with yo scammer $$s lmao

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Day1 merge : no strellan, went levelling at invasion route.