+ Reply to Thread

Atzigan are u serusly?!?!

New upgs wayy better then old once the least u can do right now is give over old upgs 4 brand new upg pieces so it will be kinda fair for ran people we baught our upgs for alot money and now they going to be useless.. give us atleast 4 new pieces so we will be able to forge to.

Oh snap! That was the most outrageous post i've seen so far You want that Gm's swap your old upg parts for new ones? are you kidding me? buy a new one. Somehow after jin put a lot of money into their weapons, we get nothing, but you want new parts for your old one? GTFO kiddo!
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Oh snap! That was the most outrageous post i've seen so far You want that Gm's swap your old upg parts for new ones? are you kidding me? buy a new one. Somehow after jin put a lot of money into their weapons, we get nothing, but you want new parts for your old one? GTFO kiddo!
    I agreeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    +1
    /10char

Banned
    Now Ran players will start QQ, we bought upgrades and epics and now they are sht compared to new ones, REFUND US PLZZZZ buahahahaaha, YNK be so kindly and give them all +1 mele or +1 hp like U guys offer for Jin players.
    Last edited by Francyo; 11-15-2014 at 07:17 AM.

Banned
    Lol...this thread...it makes me giggle. Its funny how Ran players thought Jin players would be buying new upgrades in mass instead of just quitting...but they don't even want to have to buy them themselves lol.