+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17
    Ok guys just chill, today is the day when we buy new upg parts
    That was kinda obvious that administration would release something between epics/upgrades, cus you can't assume that after buying an epic/upg 2-3 yrs ago, that they would remain the best for eternity.
    Why so sudden negativity from Ran players tho? When jin was bound to engage with ran with roughly the same glacials they had vs ran epics/upgs, ran said its all good. Now when there will be sale and one thing that changes is higher tier (and its available for ran also) ran starting to qq that it is not fair. What's up? all the scammed ppl learned their lesson, and no-one will trade you no more guys? Or are you holding onto your pants now praying that e-cash price on each part wouldn't be that high? I'd rather see new parts sold only with rps, so that all the scamming bitches wouldn't be even able to get one, unless putting their own money in. Only 1 race still are indiferent to new upgs - vit dk/ds with 4 part zhen, still 120>110% XD

P.s. I'll quote one ran player, it was said before stats of new upgrades were available (he said it laughing out loud, because jin wouldn't get **** from this merge) ... intended for Ran players - khmmm ..... "Buy new Upgrades".
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 11-17-2014 at 03:30 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Guess it's time to come back and poop on people.

helu MHC