+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quadruple post plus self-quotation - is something bothering you, by any chance?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Just close iRohan and lets move to any pserver #yolo
    Don't worry...something tells me upgrades 2.0 will be the last great milking of this game. They will lose a noticeable amount of population just like they did with the first wave of epics/upgrades.

Rohan PH closed because they didn't renew their license or some crap...I'm wondering if the license for this version is up in a few months so why not just milk morons as much as possible since the end is near anyhow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Quadruple post plus self-quotation - is something bothering you, by any chance?
    Yep, I'm benefitting the fact that the forums are still not pay2win in the YNK trollin war.

You can use crazy standing with an axe and with 60% attack speed that axe has become a sword. Also let the gossip girls worry about if I will get upg 2.0 instead of telling playwith to build idk....normal looking upgs? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    dw its too late, people already stopped to log-in there.

if Gm want again upg in game i hope we dont need rape a bank to buy it!.... i like the new idea of glacial upg... but i hope it cost max 5k rps for parts!
    <a href=http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg</a>

Banned
    Considering this version will be crashing and burning in the very near future..would anyone be interested in donating to the ShadowAce suicide prevention fund?

If I can get enough donations I'm going to have a 3d printing company print a life size replica of her 71dd mace.

All of those upg 2.0 weapons need to be changed I mean magic mace is useless, xbow with 90% ra is absurd and that 83% dd axe has gotta go. Also the attack speed on these weapons basically turns everything into daggers

wouldnt a life size replica of my 71% dd mace be smaller than a dime?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Considering this version will be crashing and burning in the very near future..would anyone be interested in donating to the ShadowAce suicide prevention fund?

If I can get enough donations I'm going to have a 3d printing company print a life size replica of her 71dd mace.
    Let's make a kickstarter for ShadowAce's parents so they can hire some decent lawyers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Let's make a kickstarter for ShadowAce's parents so they can hire some decent lawyers.
    I want to prevent the tragedy before it happens. Letting her end it all is letting her take the easy way out...just imagine the suffering she would have to live through if she has to face life without Rohan.