+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    ShadowAce i do want to upgrade my weapon but i really want to get something for at least being playing on Jin for like 3 yrs or more and still being playing. Im not asking for all my characters im not asking for alll my gear im just asking for my main weapon to be at least survivable. I run on freaking Twins and ~100pdf Glacial gear and hey im happy with it.
    -_-

you are going to get a 35% boost in stats on your weapon/s to be decent on ran you WILL need an upg 2.0. In some cases your boosted glacial might suffice you wont know until you give it a chance.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Yup lets see then. Im more of a farmer and like to hang out with mah friends rather than pvping but why shouldnt i get a compensation when i was on Jin because its exp was faster rather than epic/upgs Ran if it isnt too much at least that kind of stat is all im asking for my survival 35% i don't think is going to help at all you guys have 100%+ hp weaps vs our single stated glacials. As i said only for survival i actually don't pvp that often or at all.

+Ohh and btw im willing to buy those upgraded pieces to upgrade such weapon happily. Even if the limit is 100% hp and 65% atk just for the additional DD or any other stat it would bring those pieces.
    +I was actually waiting for this merge for sometime now. Ran brings back memories.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 11-13-2014 at 05:52 PM. Reason: +'s
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by BitchBelike View Post
    GM what about sage weapon are they goiing get boost to +18 too?
    Yep we will be able to boost sage

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Backfromdeath View Post
    Can you post more info about upgrades weapons sale? We impatient to know!
    Tomorrow I will announce the upgrade weapon sale, stats, price date of sale etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Yep we will be able to boost sage
    Can you give more info about upgrades weapons please?

Okayyy thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Backfromdeath View Post
    Can you give more info about upgrades weapons please?
    Just wait till tomorrow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    CHIMERAS SHOULD NOT BE BOOSTED TO +18 HOLY****@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Because others had to pay for their upgrades? this is compensation for being a jin player you still need to buy upg 2.0 as it will be the best weapon you can purchase on the IM.
    Poor argument here, Jin players just to make stupid glacial had 2pay more than your 23-30k rp for epic/upgreade weapon, who cares if now your precious weapon is worth 1000000rp? it was sold for 23-30k so if u overpriced by buying from som1 Your loss. 4 YNK it was worth 23-30k.

-_-

you are going to get a 35% boost in stats on your weapon/s to be decent on ran you WILL need an upg 2.0. In some cases your boosted glacial might suffice you wont know until you give it a chance.
    And again why on earth U keep spam this nonsense? Why JIN players will have 2 PAY AGAIN for weapons??? Pay on JIN to create decent weapon and now pay AGAIN for weaker weapons than yours = still no chance in fair pvp, who will buy that crap?
    Last edited by Francyo; 11-13-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Banned
    CHIMERAS SHOULD NOT BE BOOSTED TO +18 HOLY****@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@
    Why do you even care? You scared of someone that's going to be paying 2.50 a week to keep that beastly chimera socketed with 45% melee, 38% dd, 35% mobi, 35% speed, 10% crit? 130 bucks a year to pay for IM sockets for something that is garbage anyhow lol. Actually I now have 1 reason to log in after the merge. I can just run around looking for people using craft weapons so I can tell them what an idiot they are for paying for sockets and not just putting that money towards an upg, thats better anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Poor argument here, Jin players just to make stupid glacial had 2pay more than your 23-30k rp for epic/upgreade weapon, who cares if now your precious weapon is worth 1000000rp? it was sold for 23-30k so if u overpriced by buying from som1 Your loss. 4 YNK it was worth 23-30k.
    I highly doubt any player spent more than 6400 (the lowest price upg part) rps for a single weapon piece. I still dont understand how you can even come up with this absurd price to make a weapon on jin what is it your gonna say forge rate on jin is WORSE than it was on the original servers? I know forging is rough I personally spent around 15k ecash to make my onyx set on ran with forge buffs. But to say that a single weapon forge on jin would ever cost more than 30k rps? I want to see it

Also why should special scenarios like this magical 30k glacial sword forge that I highly doubt ever happened be used to dictate compensation for ALL? I challenge all players go dig through your purchase history and show me how you spent 30k rps to make your glacial weapon.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me