+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    NOBODY but NOBODY went to Jin to get rid of upgraded of epic weapons. if you put it this way those chimera's, tali, fer, and opaniel are "Mini epic weapons" People been always aware of this and never said anything, remember that PWI is running a business here and not a free game for people to enjoy.
    You don't always win either way.
    Are you retarded? The game games population got ravaged after epic/upg and divinity was their solution to lure back some of the people who QUIT BECAUSE OF EPICS/UPGRADES. If nobody went to Jin to get away from epics/upgrades why didn't we all just stay on Ran with the better forge/reinforcement rates?

I hope that does not happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I actually like that idea but no permanent spirit stones.

You have upg 2.0 which will cost you XYZ and you have Epic 2.0 which will be a set of spirit stones for your grade A/tali/ferkhan/opaniel weapons.
    I'm inclinated to let the people chose between :

upg 2.0 = they buy one permanent weapon etc
    epic 2.0 = set of stones adjusted, but they're not permanent + a slight boost of weapon.

Banned
    IKR!

people love playing the victim the truth is they left to get a new start and try to be the next big bad guild. And what did they end up with? e2n v3
    Nope, there has been a massive quit after that which basically decimated the playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Are you retarded? The game games population got ravaged after epic/upg and divinity was their solution to lure back some of the people who QUIT BECAUSE OF EPICS/UPGRADES. If nobody went to Jin to get away from epics/upgrades why didn't we all just stay on Ran with the better forge/reinforcement rates?
    + 1, completly agree, you took my answer.

Banned
    IKR!

people love playing the victim the truth is they left to get a new start and try to be the next big bad guild. And what did they end up with? e2n v3
    Just like nobody left for Isen hoping it'd be more balanced right? I suppose that was all about the fresh start too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Its in no way a win for Jin. People on Jin went there to get away from epics/upgrades. Explain to me how I'm winning because I went to regear on a server with worse rates only to have epics/upgrades become part of that server as well. I didn't win...I lost, twice.
    Don't argue with morrons like "PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER" -want to be, He think Loosing is Winning. Jin Players was FRAUD thats all.

Well, as always classic move from Atzigan and the "team". Play every day 5 hr or 50 hr total (that i can pull off). But to go ashkeena and Elemental each day? What the actual f*ck? I have days when i work from 6 am for freaking 18hr straight and then, after getting home, have 6 hours of sleep before getting up and going to work all over again. And what was that all about ''best thing we came up with is to upgrade your existing weapons with boost'', which gives almost nothing in the end. Do i get My investments which now are downgraded by five times after merge (looking only on weapons, not counting in reinfocments), just to be upgraded by 35% with limitations?

Current Equipment: Glacial Split Zhen [23 Strength, Vitality 105, Health 65%, Damage Drop 33%]

Boosting Compensation: Glacial Split Zhen [31 Strength, Vitality 142, Health 70%, Damage Drop 45%]

Sweet , and now we take glacial weapon with melee, which would result in:
    Glacial Split Zhen [23 Strength, Vitality 105, Melee 65%, Damage Drop 33%]
    To:
    Glacial Split zhen [31 str, 142 vit, melee 65%, damage drop 45%]

Awesome! Now we are totally competitive with all the other people with upgs/epics!

Oh wait i won't be able to get even this, because i do not have The time to do the dungeons. Basically what You said is :
    thank you for all your money, but sadly we are taking away your current power on Jin where you invested all your funds to be competitive there for higher price, BUT DON'T GET DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE IN RETURN (MAYBE, for some people who work - not a chance) YOU GET THIS AWESOME BOOST WHICH MAKES YOU ABSOLUTELY NOT COMPETITIVE ANYWAYS. I MIGHT EVEN ADD NOTHING CHANGED YOU WOULD STILL DIE WITH SAME AMOUNT OF HITS ON RAN. WE JUST REDUCED YOUR INVESTED FUNDS.

Oh and oh, i have multiple, weapons i could get boost on, but hey only 1 weapon per account, Nice!!!!!!! Everything is now totally worth the money I invested in all of the gears with this boost I Might even get, maybe ....
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 11-13-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I'm inclinated to let the people chose between :

upg 2.0 = they buy one permanent weapon etc
    epic 2.0 = set of stones adjusted, but they're not permanent + a slight boost of weapon.
    That's still unfair because jin users will have to pay every week for stats that ran players have forever.

What do you know about the situation of players after epic sale? There were guilds dedicated to just selling crones/rps and after losing their source of RPs they left. Some people were true f2pers and said fk this game but most importantly..........

playwith made things worse by taking the epics off the IM screwing over all subsequent players. If they just kept selling epics every 1-2 months there would be a lot more people playing but no they listened to ppl who were quitting anyways and never sold them again ****ing over people who were WILLING TO SPEND 230 BUCKS!

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast