+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
    How much DD in each part of UPG ? (Old one)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    If you don't like the idea of upgraded weapons then go join Isen and be done!
    That's funny...I remember a time this was said about Jin.

Holy fk gadwin83 you complain too much the compensation would never mean anything to you then unless they gave you a new server with no epics and no upgs and they pinky sweared on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskrem View Post
    How much DD in each part of UPG ? (Old one)
    6% per part or 24% in total.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    They could just add 4dd per part instead of 6dd the old upgrades had to compensate for the shiny stones, and a perfect roll on a new glacial would end up being 1dd less then what a perfect roll on the old glacials would have been if they add back the adorned stone that could roll up to 13 dd. But uh...at this point they aren't even selling brave incense anymore, which would let you roll 2dd less then the old upg.
    Yes, i was thinking about it, drop the DD on each part and keep all other stats.

Problem Solved.
    Everyone Happy Now. xD

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Holy fk gadwin83 you complain too much the compensation would never mean anything to you then unless they gave you a new server with no epics and no upgs and they pinky sweared on it.

6% per part or 24% in total.
    what if.... gms just delete epic weapons and give opaniels to those ussers? How that make you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    However if several of you feel it's proper to improve the Reinforcement level of those Chimera, Talis, Ferkhans and include them in part of the compensation plan, make sure to let us know and I'll make sure to try and include it in part of the compensation.
    That looks fair, thank you !
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Because if the new Upg cant be similar to the old ones, who gonna buy ? @_@

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    what if.... gms just delete epic weapons and give opaniels to those ussers? How that make you feel?
    it will make her feel "Weaponless" lol
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Problem is Strellan gonna ask for opaniel +25 because 71%dd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    However if several of you feel it's proper to improve the Reinforcement level of those Chimera, Talis, Ferkhans and include them in part of the compensation plan, make sure to let us know and I'll make sure to try and include it in part of the compensation.
    You should compensate these people by making weapon stones for Jin/Ran merged server permanent, and buffing them, so a full socketed craft weapon ends up being something similar to an epic...maybe even a little better if the person reinforced their craft weapon to a really high level.

Jin people are pretty mad about this "compensation," if you can even call it that. You guys should be trying to keep customers here...instead your basically trolling 1/3 of your customers. Its like your saying you'll trade my toothpick for a pencil...don't be afraid of that guy with the sword over there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast