+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    Put it this way, you rather spend 150$ on something good already forged with great status, or would you prefer waste 150$ on gambling hoping you'll get a +6 and relay on luck ?
    You couldn't even spend $150 since the sale was over. So, forced to join Jin or get wrecked by upg/epic weapons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    they cant because there are shiny option stones you would get 69%~82% dd with the old upgs and new shiny stones.

You will see what the new upg stats are in a couple days or something

They can't because 65%melee 65%magic glacial club with 63%hp 50%dd

But I have the feeling you're saying that because your 71%dd děck would no more be hard, imirite ?

they cant because there are shiny option stones you would get 69%~82% dd with the old upgs and new shiny stones.

DD on each part ?

Banned
    EDIT: People also need to understand this is just compensation for having glacial weapons to have the best gear you will still need an epic/upg or upg 2.0 (depends how good the stats are)
    No its not. Its about several things...NONE of which are simply having a glacials.

1. Its about making the choice to go play on Jin server after being promised it would be an epic/upgrade free server and then LIED TO.

2. Its about rolling gear on a server with lower rates because we wanted to be epic/upgrade free, but like previously mentioned...since we were lied to about the epics/upgrades it has become totally pointless to have rolled gear with lower rates when we could have just done it on Ran with higher rates since that's where we end up anyhow. Its not even just about weapons...all our upg boss drops basically just took a sort of nerf considering we could have had more for less money had we reinforced our stuff on Ran...instead we got less for more money and now have to spend EVEN MORE just to get are stuff up to the same level of relative reinforcement with higher Ran rates.

3. Its about what gear was available on each server being different. Its like the old saying goes...its stupid to bring a knife to a gun fight. Jin players were all happily spending money on nice knives to stab at eachother with on a server PW promised would only have knives...now we're on a server full of guns. People wouldn't have been screwing around knife fighting on Jin if we knew eventually our Jin knives would end up on a server full of guns, we'd have either just not played, or we'd have said well screw knives and just invested in the gun right from the start.

Banned

yeah there is going to be an upg for those who want to BUY IT during any of the monthly sales. In the mean time if you cant afford that refuse to buy it gadwin83 complex bull**** then here is a boosted upg for free!

No I refuse to see all what I have spent on Jin on crafted weapons on the statement of that server being upgrade/epic free being now worthless.

We call it a fraud.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-13-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    well there is a new server called "Isen" so if you still don't want to deal with any upgraded weapons then go play in Isen and problem fixed.
    Giving the precedent PW is now setting...whats to stop them from next week selling upg boss drops on Isen, and then 6 months down the road merging Isen into the Jin/Ran/Ph server.

This was the Epic sale YNK had few years ago:

Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

If you don't like the idea of upgraded weapons then go join Isen and be done!
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Did I just read 5 hours everyday or 50 hrs total?
    Wut?

Are they barking mad? I work like 57hrs A week with weekends on standby - im sure im not the only person working here so I'm sure that's just a typo.

Right?

Not that it really bothers me but yeah. .
    I can understand this and on this instance, if you happen to show activity around those days and notify us via support we will make sure to look at your equipment and give the proper boosts.
    All boosts will be made manually, so we will determine if the equipment is eligible or not on a case by case basis, Fenattis Rays will be applicable for this boost. Chimera, Tali's Equipment have not been included due to them having set stats that cannot be modified.
    However if several of you feel it's proper to improve the Reinforcement level of those Chimera, Talis, Ferkhans and include them in part of the compensation plan, make sure to let us know and I'll make sure to try and include it in part of the compensation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskrem View Post
    DD on each part ?
    They could just add 4dd per part instead of 6dd the old upgrades had to compensate for the shiny stones, and a perfect roll on a new glacial would end up being 1dd less then what a perfect roll on the old glacials would have been if they add back the adorned stone that could roll up to 13 dd. But uh...at this point they aren't even selling brave incense anymore, which would let you roll 2dd less then the old upg.