+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    Banned
    delete epic/upg/Rohan.PH weapons and we're all good.

And give them a "compensation".
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-13-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    No sorry we already all spent too much in reinforcing our weapons + gambling stones.
    which are not covered by the compensation? you lot made the choice to use crafted weapons because dual attack stones were around and you knew that it was a problem and that they were gonna be nerfed. That would be like me saying I deserve compensation for spending 6 years playing a templar just for blunt mastery to be disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by jilurd View Post
    well this is all BS***.. what if u got max stat on ur glacial weapons (Ex. 68%hp )

yeah all tali, ferk, opaniel user should be deserved this compensation BUT the f** is that requirements.. going ash and elemental dung with crap exp i rather farm upper LOL and i never go ash neither elemental on my main.. and that 5hrs log in everyday we got real life bro..
    Farm..................Upper? ami reading this properly guise

srsly just do the ****ing **** get your weapon boosted or walk around the streets and tell people you are too good to HK 1 ashkeena a day, spend 10 mins in instance and stay online for 50 mins after that for 5 days.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    which are not covered by the compensation? you lot made the choice to use crafted weapons because dual attack stones were around and you knew that it was a problem and that they were gonna be nerfed. That would be like me saying I deserve compensation for spending 6 years playing a templar just for blunt mastery to be disabled.
    Jin server is a server supposedly free upg/epic. Else I'd had not played this game at all.

You still seem not to understand the point. SERVER FREE UPG/EPIC.

The whole weapons (crafted) on Jin are now useless, and the glacials are even more useless despite the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by jilurd View Post
    stop the merge and downgrade overpowered weapons of rohanph instead of compiscating it.. thats the solution for jin
    why would the merge be stopped? I'm tired of the same BS going on in Jin, one side being stronger and having more people than the other. We want new players and new upgrades to make this game fun, I'm done with all the whining from Equal2None and the people that fight them getting banned.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Jin server is a server supposedly free upg/epic. Else I'd had not played this game at all.

The whole weapons (crafted) on Jin are now useless, and the glacials are even more useless despite the boost.
    well there is a new server called "Isen" so if you still don't want to deal with any upgraded weapons then go play in Isen and problem fixed.

Frank
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

they cant sell the same stats of the old Upgs in the new ones ?

problem solved.

Are you illiterate? they are not selling epics/upgs on jin they are selling them on ran and you ARE BECOMING A PART OF RAN

you are leaving the dirty basement with poor lighting and coming to my backyard to play under my rules.

Need help? PM me

Put it this way, you rather spend 150$ on something good already forged with great status, or would you prefer waste 150$ on gambling hoping you'll get a +6 and relay on luck ?

Frank
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Are you illiterate? they are not selling epics/upgs on jin they are selling them on ran and you ARE BECOMING A PART OF RAN

you are leaving the dirty basement with poor lighting and coming to my backyard to play under my rules.
    Yeah so there's going to be upg epic for all of the Jin server players. Which is why they ran on Jin, because they wanted to avoid those retardedly god OP weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskrem View Post
    they cant sell the same stats of the old Upgs in the new ones ?

problem solved.
    they cant because there are shiny option stones you would get 69%~82% dd with the old upgs and new shiny stones.

You will see what the new upg stats are in a couple days or something

Yeah so there's going to be upg epic for all of the Jin server players. Which is why they ran on Jin, because they wanted to avoid those retardedly god OP weapons.
    yeah there is going to be an upg for those who want to BUY IT during any of the monthly sales. In the mean time if you cant afford that refuse to buy it gadwin83 complex bull**** then here is a boosted upg for free!
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 11-13-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast