+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    I think the attack force weapons really get ****ed over here what a shame. The hp weapons on the other hand are really nice (except the zhen) its a shame that ran players dont also get this compensation there are ran players with glacials as their main weapons. I personally have made glacial weapons for a few players who stuck it out on ran versus the epic and upg users and there is a LARGE portion of the population that dont have epics or upgs.

Anyways I wil probably get a hp crossbow thats boosted by this I was thinking of getting an upg 2.0 xbow but where is the ranger talisman (I have a dex and vit ranger)

EDIT: People also need to understand this is just compensation for having glacial weapons to have the best gear you will still need an epic/upg or upg 2.0 (depends how good the stats are)
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 11-13-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    You're a Ran player with 71%dd upg gtfo this thread plz

Banned
    Or 1 free upgrade /epc of your choice. Cuz they put Us on that swamp called Ran, without any good weapon. And Jin was suppose to be Free of that kind stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    EDIT: People also need to understand this is just compensation for having glacial weapons to have the best gear you will still need an epic/upg or upg 2.0 (depends how good the stats are)
    Which is totally unfair to have Jin players buy a weapon that they cannot possibly afford as they moved Jin to avoid buying expensive weapons such as epic/upgrade.

Many people already decided to quit Jin because of this.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Or 1 free upgrade /epc of your choice. Cuz they put Us on that swamp called Ran, without any good weapon. And Jin was suppose to be Free of that kind stuff.
    They want you to buy the new upg this is just for ppl who cant afford it

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Which is totally unfair to have Jin players buy a weapon that they cannot possibly afford as they moved Jin to avoid buying expensive weapons such as epic/upgrade.

Many people already decided to quit Jin because of this.
    Jin players have money to spend only a few players can REALLY play the victim here I mean cant afford to drop $150-200 for an upg but u can buy 8 months of verdict? drop $100 on royal family just to get +7 medal?

those ppl who cant afford epics/upgs can settle with their boosted glacials I just hope they add some HP to the attack force weapons so they are not totally ****.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 11-13-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

well this is all BS***.. what if u got max stat on ur glacial weapons (Ex. 68%hp )

yeah all tali, ferk, opaniel user should be deserved this compensation BUT the f** is that requirements.. going ash and elemental dung with crap exp i rather farm upper LOL and i never go ash neither elemental on my main.. and that 5hrs log in everyday we got real life bro..

This is what I got as an answer from ynk:
    Good Day xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Support.

We gladly appreciated your concern to Rohan Blood Feud. Rest assured, that overpowered items from PH will not be transferred on our game since we have our own version to be observed. We are making sure that the items they can migrate with their character on our server is supported by our own version ONLY.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

If you have anymore inquiries, please feel free to contact us through ticket (email)
    regarding your questions, concerns, requests, or suggestions about Rohan.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff
    As stated, why there are the overpowered items here?
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    They want you to buy the new upg this is just for ppl who cant afford it

Jin players have money to spend only a few players can REALLY play the victim here I mean cant afford to drop $150-200 for an upg but u can buy 8 months of verdict? drop $100 on royal family just to get +7 medal?

those ppl who cant afford epics/upgs can settle with their boosted glacials I just hope they add some HP to the attack force weapons so they are not totally ****.
    No sorry we already all spent too much in reinforcing our weapons + gambling stones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    This is what I got as an answer from ynk:

As stated, why there are the overpowered items here?
    Oh god. You can fill a lawsuit now.

stop the merge and downgrade overpowered weapons of rohanph instead of compiscating it.. thats the solution for jin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast