+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!
    That disappointment, i seriously was waiting for something fair but this is just a "Hey we're giving you a small boost so you can be happy about it even if you die like a pig to them"

To Atzigan:
    Bro give us something so we can survive at least, boosting 35% with a cap is not gonna help us at all. We're going to be 1 shot vs this guys (PH and upg/epic players), we rather quit and after all this years we have been playing in a "Fair/Weaker" Server at least gives us a 100 stat (Main Stat), 75-100% hp for one weapon (Main Character/One character), the 65% cap boost atk is ok but we still don't have a chance against them. I personally dont get to have one because i don't have Glacial weapons only a Serpent Split HP% Katar because when i was gonna forge my dagger you guys decided to stop doing rate boost events and even lower Jin rates so thx a lot.
    Give us a surviving chance at least, we can fight our way around them if we have to but we just need a surviving chance nothing more. Thx
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

It's funny because you get 35% boost on current stats, that means if you own a club 60 melee 10 ma 50dd, you will get 65 melee 13 ma 65 dd, oh wait i forgot hp, ops nope i don't 35% of 0 is 0%hp.

Btw, Opaniel, tali, chimera users deserve a compensation as well!

i got question what about those people who got forum banned? do they count on exchanged market log in?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    No but they're forcing you to play ingame to receive the compensation while you played for 1 year, 2 year or more and your weapons still turn into garbage compared to Ran and PH weaps.
    Don't forget all your rings basically get nerfed too...since Ran players had better rates the whole time. Pretty much everything on Jin will be poop after the merge.

Sad thing is...every time someone whined about wanting Ran/Jin merge I always just suggested why not just go make a toon on Ran? At least you could have sold your Jin stuff and bought Ran stuff...but now, end result of the merge...you can't sell your stuff on Jin because its all worthless, and your playing on Ran anyhow lol.

Oh well...the way I see it now...all my gear is garbage so I have no investment in the game, and I know the game has serious balance issues that more then likely won't be addressed. As a Jin player who already quit once because of epic/upgrades when they were originally sold...being lied too about Divinity/Jin being epic/upg free server, and then not even offered a halfway decent compensation to keep ANY of my gear anywhere close to competitive post merge...looks like its time for epic/upgrade quit number two.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    i got question what about those people who got forum banned? do they count on exchanged market log in?
    Only the noobs get forum banned.

Real talk, you only see the true warriors here.

Banned
    My weapon will be bosted oly 1%mele im so fkn happy!! now i got a chance vs upgrade/epics!! Um no sry it wont be boosted 1%mele cuz i wonl go Ashkena dung... wow rly.
    100% stat won't help even 100%mele wont help compared upgrade/epic.
    Who told us "There will be no upgrade/ epics on Jin" <---------- shameless liar.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Only the noobs get forum banned.

Real talk, you only see the true warriors here.
    nope i got banned for linking fcking private server.......

Banned
    This noob. Ban #2 incoming.

Banned
    K so lets screw that useless boost and lets wait for the new upg release announcement.

I have the feeling I know what Atzigan meant when he said it'd be lower than PH and Ran's weapons.

Lol I imagine a dekan with 70% hp vs someone that has 120% hp..

If they plan to merge servers, they should at least make glacials equal compare to upgrades and epic ones regardless how much money ran people have spent on their weapon because it's not worth it to pvp with someone that has way better weapon and also we have always thought that Jin would stay epic/upgr free.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast